(singing) Should I stay or should I go?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

(singing) Should I stay or should I go??

you guys decide... should I stay or should I go?

• nope a bets a bets so beat it dude

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • naw you can stay.. your family and we love ya

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jeep

Premium Member
Reaction score
Earlier this week I spouted off on all the weaknesses of the Dolphin defense and complained because they gave up 373 yards to the old man Vinny..

At that time, I said IF the Dolphins dominated both sides of the ball, I would log on here and state I didnt know chit about the team and I also said that this will be my last post on here....

Well, in my opinion, the Dolfins did dominate both sides of the ball and I am here to say " I dont know chit"... The Dolphins surprised me and in all my years of rootin on the team, the defense played its best game ever.. I tip my hat to them...

I put up this poll to let you guys decide.. will this be my last post and its time to shut up and find another Dolfin board or can I just eat some humble pie, stop my bitchin and complaining, but still call this place home?

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Jeep
Earlier this week I spouted off on all the weaknesses of the Dolphin defense and complained because they gave up 373 yards to the old man Vinny..

At that time, I said IF the Dolphins dominated both sides of the ball, I would log on here and state I didnt know chit about the team and I also said that this will be my last post on here....

Well, in my opinion, the Dolfins did dominate both sides of the ball and I am here to say " I dont know chit"... The Dolphins surprised me and in all my years of rootin on the team, the defense played its best game ever.. I tip my hat to them...

I put up this poll to let you guys decide.. will this be my last post and its time to shut up and find another Dolfin board or can I just eat some humble pie, stop my bitchin and complaining, but still call this place home?

I don't think you should have to go....

Just realize we already knew you didn't know chit. It's no surprise to us! LOL:lol: :eek: :goof: ;) :tongue:

Originally posted by Jeep

Cmon now, we're Dolphin Fans, we'll let one or two slip by, ....Just dont make it a habbit!!!:yell: :lol:

well along with all the others who have jumped ship and said some crazy things i guess it would be in humane to let you drown. i say throw em a line pull em back on dry em off, give em a blanket, feed them. and if you jump again you have to ride in the dingy. and we'll throw ya a few crakers now a then.:D jeep i'm not saying you jumped ship, but alot of people did after week one. i'll say this loud and clear this is one fin fan that will never jump ship .even if we sank i would cling to last floating piece ,knowing that the ship will be rebuilt. peace bro. i vote spare em.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh, just mend your ways. Listen to reason. I guess you wouldn't be the first person to fall into the trap of paying more attention to two-week-old statistical trends than actually analyzing the players, histories, etc.

Go into posting purgatory for a month and then make a comeback. You may be annoying sometimes but you probably shouldn't ban yourself for life.

A bet is a bet however, and you should at least take SOME kind of lumps just like you see the Jills fans doing right now. Like I said, I propose a one month self imposed ban starting tomorrow. I believe that way you're adhering to the spirit of the bet but still retaining the ability to post.

Back
Top Bottom