Single Game Ticket Availibility | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Single Game Ticket Availibility

Cougar Guy

Scout Team
Reaction score
Hi folks,

Just wondering if you can tell me how hard it normally is to get tickets? 3 of us are looking to come to Miami to take in the Jets and Pats games but I see that single game tickets aren't on sale yet. We're coming from way out in British Columbia so we'd need to book flights and hotel, but obviously the trip hinges on getting tickets. Do you think it will be tough to get 3 in a row when they go on sale? I know these are likely popular games and that's part of the reason we want to come down, the schedule just works out great for those two dates, etc. I'd like to get the best seats possible, but just getting 3 would be the main priority. Is this mission impossible or do you think it would be possible? Also, any idea when single game tickets usually go on sale? I e-mailed the Dolphins a while back but didn't get a response.

Thanks in advance for any info you can provide! I'm hoping we can make it because it would be a wicked trip.

The Jets and Patriots games usually have tickets when individuals go on sale (mid or late July, preseason tickets go on sale usually a couple days beforehand) but they go quickly. You would have to buy them the morning they go on sale on Ticketmaster to have any guarantee to get the seats together.

If this were against, say, the Lions, you shouldn't have a problem however.

You can use the NFL's ticket exchange program. There are lots and lots of seats available for every single home game. Now, they are far more pricey than would normally be the case, that is up to you. I know here in the next week or so, I am purchasing tickets for a game (haven't decided which one quite yet) and I don't mind the cost as I want to ensure really good seats.

I might have four tickets for patriots game. I do think this is the year good tickets will be gone with the squad we have. Anyways the tickets are section 454 row 9. Pm me to get more information .

Thanks for the feedback folks! I'll keep checking in to try and find out when tickets go on sale and will go from there. Can we win a SB, PM sent.

Hi folks,

Just wondering if you can tell me how hard it normally is to get tickets? 3 of us are looking to come to Miami to take in the Jets and Pats games but I see that single game tickets aren't on sale yet. We're coming from way out in British Columbia so we'd need to book flights and hotel, but obviously the trip hinges on getting tickets. Do you think it will be tough to get 3 in a row when they go on sale? I know these are likely popular games and that's part of the reason we want to come down, the schedule just works out great for those two dates, etc. I'd like to get the best seats possible, but just getting 3 would be the main priority. Is this mission impossible or do you think it would be possible? Also, any idea when single game tickets usually go on sale? I e-mailed the Dolphins a while back but didn't get a response.

Thanks in advance for any info you can provide! I'm hoping we can make it because it would be a wicked trip.

Tickets are already available. Stubhub, Ticketcity, Vividseats.com are all good sites to use

Cougar the problem with these ticket brokers they charge a ridiculous amount of service charge for each ticket. Stuhub is the cheapest one I've seen at about 8 dollars a piece.

Back
Top Bottom