Single Game Tickets On Sale Tomorrow. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Single Game Tickets On Sale Tomorrow.

Den54

Punk Exterminator
Reaction score
Greetings all.

I have a question. Will there be any FinHeaven tailgating this year like last?
I regret not going to I think it was the Kansas City Chief game and meeting a few of you in person.

Are there any tickets being bought for the Premies for certain games this year?
I may try to purchase some through Ticket Master in the morning.
I think the Cowboys and Jets will be a hot item so I may try to load up on some. Maybe the Bills too.

I think those games will be sellouts, so if I get stuck with some I figure I can always sell them on Ebay or here.

Not much help from Ohio but a couple of friends and I are trying to score some tickets to the Browns game up here in the neighborhood. Anyone got any connections?

Keith - what about the C2C raffle. Can they help you out?

I went and read the site. I'm still not sure if it was a raffle or sales/marketing technique. Besides it ended yeaterday. Thanks for the idea though.

I went and read the site. I'm still not sure if it was a raffle or sales/marketing technique. Besides it ended yeaterday. Thanks for the idea though.

Actually the raffle is open for another week. I am sponsoring it and I will tell you right now that it is legit! No sales or marketing gimmicks. We are trying to raise money for Finheavens Tackle Football Team. The team name is C2C (Coast to Coast) FINS. If you win the raffle, you get to choose the game you wish to attend... Any game in any stadium... IT also offers you the ability to choose from available seating for that game.

Why not give it a shot! There are still 33 tickets available!

I scored some Jets and Bills Tickets today at bargin basement prices.:D

Actually the raffle is open for another week. I am sponsoring it and I will tell you right now that it is legit! No sales or marketing gimmicks. We are trying to raise money for Finheavens Tackle Football Team. The team name is C2C (Coast to Coast) FINS. If you win the raffle, you get to choose the game you wish to attend... Any game in any stadium... IT also offers you the ability to choose from available seating for that game.

Thanks and I appreciate the offer. Given my profession, I am not much of a gambler, I leave bingo and the like to my Catholic neighbors! :wink::D

I am thankful to hear that, its Saturday and on Monday I forgot to send my mo out to you and it has been in my other car all week. I will drop it off in the post this weekend.

Thanks and I appreciate the offer. Given my profession, I am not much of a gambler, I leave bingo and the like to my Catholic neighbors! :wink::D

Hey Pastor, not really gambling, just sponsoring the get together. It (the tackle football team) is open to everyone and last game was paid for entirely by FinintheMoon, that is, all the plane tickets, hotels etc for people to come in from around the country, this time he is trying to get help to pay for it. Hey , maybe you would like to be part of the team!

I know if I don't get a job soon, maybe I will join!

Back
Top Bottom