Single game tickets? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Single game tickets?

Dfan4Life

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hiya 'finfans...

I'm new at posting here, but I've been lurking around and reading this forum for a while now. Great board BTW... :)

Does anyone know when tickets will go on sale for individual home games? I'd like to try and make it down for the Chicago MNF game or the Oakland game. I used to live in Orlando, FL but moved to Atlanta, GA area about 5 years ago... Anyone else live in these parts? Maybe get together and watch a few games this upcoming season. Should be a great one! :D

Peace,
-Dfan4Life-

Dfan4life...............

Originally posted by Dfan4Life
Hiya 'finfans...

I'm new at posting here, but I've been lurking around and reading this forum for a while now. Great board BTW... :)

Does anyone know when tickets will go on sale for individual home games? I'd like to try and make it down for the Chicago MNF game or the Oakland game. I used to live in Orlando, FL but moved to Atlanta, GA area about 5 years ago... Anyone else live in these parts? Maybe get together and watch a few games this upcoming season. Should be a great one! :D

Peace,
-Dfan4Life-

First off, welcome to the the boards.;) I used to live in Lawrenceville, GA years ago and I now reside in Orlando, FL(small world:cool: ). You'll discover that once you start posting on Finheaven, that you won't be able to stop that trigger finger from posting obsessively.:lol:

Yes, welcome to the forums. Nice to see a lurker get registered!!

Originally posted by Dfan4Life
Hiya 'finfans...

Peace,
-Dfan4Life-

July

Back
Top Bottom