Sinorice Moss | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sinorice Moss

duss12 said:
Jacquez green anyone?
Green was a Gator not a 'Cane. Besides, Green had great vertical speed and poor lateral speed. Ran poor routes, got intemidated easily and wasn't self-motivated. Moss is none of those things.

Skeet84 said:
This Belongs in the Draft Forum.

Moss is really no where near Steve Smith and just becuase Miami has had good pro's before does not mean that this guy is going to be good. Moss is really fast however he is very small. He is not that strong at all and he will get pushed around v.s. bigger cb. He will not be a good run blocker either.
These are the same comments people said about Smith and Moss' brother when they came out of college and they became all pros WRs. The bigger CB may push him around...if they can get their hands on him. Run blocking is more attitude than size. There are big receivers in the NFL who are not very good run blockers.

i know im being a homer here, but i wouldnt mind us to get him in the second. he would probally help us spread the field with his big play ability and also we could throw in a couple of plays for him like UM did. keep defenses guessing by throwing in a couple of wr screens here and there. the kid has the ability to break one if he gets hold of the ball ala FSUv.UM 2004. maybe he can also help out on special teams with kick return duties. i'm not saying that we have draft him cuz we have other issues to attend to this draft, but if it so happens that we do take him, i wouldnt be complaining

No thanks, might consider him if he's around in the 2nd but NO WAY in the 1st.

YONOFU said:
We should get Sinorice Moss he will be available at our pick and Miami produces really good pros. He is one of the fastest guys I have ever seen on the Football field.

Check this out... http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3627806168316235956&q=canes

Yatil Green and Randall (thrill) Hill come to mind.
Moss doesn't have value at 16. Late 1st, early 2nd. He wasn't as productive as his speed would indicate.

Geforce said:
These are the same comments people said about Smith and Moss' brother when they came out of college and they became all pros WRs. The bigger CB may push him around...if they can get their hands on him. Run blocking is more attitude than size. There are big receivers in the NFL who are not very good run blockers.

Yeah but they are also very strong! Moss is really weak and he is not even the fastest WR in the Draft. I just think there are too many bads than goods with him

not at 16, second round maybe, but we haveway bigger needs. Plus if we do draft a WR, I hope we can find a big tall guy who can go up high for the ball. We need a tall WR, Chambers is our "small" WR already. Moss is good, but Small, we need big like a Randy Moss type I think, ifany WR in the draft

Back
Top Bottom