Site Crash: Please Stay Tuned | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Site Crash: Please Stay Tuned

If I had to point my finger at someone I think it was @fishfanmiami . He always said to me "post in the lounge. Post more in the lounge". So I did. But he hated it. He could not stomach the fact that a mighty PoFo poster can be a fun dude. He tried to erase my existence in the Lounge. To cover his tracks he just simply deleted an entire month worth of data.
He should be punished. For one year he has to root for the Gators, Seminoles and Jets. @DisturbedShifty please prepare a special avatar for him: #1 fan of the Gators/Noles/Jets.:up::nah:
What is pofo? Lol

If I had to point my finger at someone I think it was @fishfanmiami . He always said to me "post in the lounge. Post more in the lounge". So I did. But he hated it. He could not stomach the fact that a mighty PoFo poster can be a fun dude. He tried to erase my existence in the Lounge. To cover his tracks he just simply deleted an entire month worth of data.
He should be punished. For one year he has to root for the Gators, Seminoles and Jets. @DisturbedShifty please prepare a special avatar for him: #1 fan of the Gators/Noles/Jets.:up::nah:
No picking on my brother! Us loungers look out for one another.:cheers:

Last edited:

Want a go for 2 months phins ?

I didn't think so :nah:

Also mighty and POFO poster should never be used in the same sentence :)

Did the flux capacitor stop fluxing?
No it works fine. We actually saved the world. June 15, 2019, Bumpus won the lotto and bought all the beer in the world to only sell at Bumpus' WV Pleasure Paradise. Thankfully order is restored and beer is available everywhere again.

No it works fine. We actually saved the world. June 15, 2019, Bumpus won the lotto and bought all the beer in the world to only sell at Bumpus' WV Pleasure Paradise. Thankfully order is restored and beer is available everywhere again.
So THAT'S why the only brands available are Pabst Blue Ribbon and Duff's.

In the words of Vince Lombardi, "What the Hell is going on around here?"!!! I thought the world was ending last night. Or I got banned or perhaps everyone pushed the hate button on me, all at once? LOLOLOLOL!!! I had no idea what was going on. I figured maybe I consumed one to many cheerios for breakfast or something!!! But on a more serious note, Glad to see Finheaven up and running!!! Hope all the crash issues get worked out. If not, just blame everything on the Democrats and Republicans!!! :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom