Site Crash: Please Stay Tuned | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Site Crash: Please Stay Tuned

I mean how long was the site inaccessible? I guess the 26 days is how much data was lost? That's crazy.

• There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone.

This is the result of Dead and Company playing a long jam Space at the same time that Phish played a Grateful Dead cover. Too many jams for one space-time

giphy.gif

Maybe it needs more $ to operate?

Last edited by a moderator:
I took a try at seeing what was going on and I came to the conclusion that it was a Chinese hack.:wink:

If I had to point my finger at someone I think it was @fishfanmiami . He always said to me "post in the lounge. Post more in the lounge". So I did. But he hated it. He could not stomach the fact that a mighty PoFo poster can be a fun dude. He tried to erase my existence in the Lounge. To cover his tracks he just simply deleted an entire month worth of data.
He should be punished. For one year he has to root for the Gators, Seminoles and Jets. @DisturbedShifty please prepare a special avatar for him: #1 fan of the Gators/Noles/Jets.:up::nah:

If I had to point my finger at someone I think it was @fishfanmiami . He always said to me "post in the lounge. Post more in the lounge". So I did. But he hated it. He could not stomach the fact that a mighty PoFo poster can be a fun dude. He tried to erase my existence in the Lounge. To cover his tracks he just simply deleted an entire month worth of data.
He should be punished. For one year he has to root for the Gators, Seminoles and Jets. @DisturbedShifty please prepare a special avatar for him: #1 fan of the Gators/Noles/Jets.:up::nah:
Root for the jests?

My god man, he's not a serial rapist is he?

Back
Top Bottom