Site Seniority Recognition Badge | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Site Seniority Recognition Badge

Vaark

The Intra-Dimensional Felinians R Coming 2 Save Us
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
So I was surfing through one of the Bills' sites like I frequently do. I've seen this very large designation plaque they have but not being a participating member it never dawned on me until now how special it really was.

To that end, giving credit to The Range where due, I thought it would be nice to honor some of our especially long-suffering members - many of whom don't get much notice at all, by way of a badge such as what follows. It's not unlike the "I survived the server transition" badge, but IMO, a bit cooler and more exclusive. What do y'all think?

23msti-1.jpg

did'nt we talk about this before like 2-3yrs ago, i will send it up staires for you..............:up:

I think it makes sense. I wonder if instead of a badge we can have a year counter added to our profile. Kinda like how the post count and vCash is displayed. This way everyone can see the years someone has been here. Bungie.net does that. Except you have to click on a member's profile to see how many years they have been a member.

I've been here 8 years, checking the boards almost every day, but only average 8 posts a year.

I think I need some kind of "Minimalist" badge or something. :D

Great idea. Probably not a long list of 10 year veterans so these guys deserve their props.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks vaark, I will gladly accept my 10 year badge. Thank you for thinking of us senior members:D

Great idea. Probably not a long list of 10 year veterans so these guys deserve their props.

You guys should also consider a final four badge for FHMM for 2013 and this year . The last two years every final four battle was decided by one vote. Might stimulate more participation by the members next year.

Daytona got his FHMM badge.

Back
Top Bottom