Sitton Out For Remainder Of Season | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sitton Out For Remainder Of Season

Gotta stop signing older players to fill key positions. This is a repetitive cycle for this organization.

When you can't draft or sign cheaper free agent guards to save your life you have no choice other than to pay 30+ year old vets top dollar. They knew Sitton came with Injury flags when they signed him - though as we can't find guards any other way it was probably worth the risk

Amazingly, even though he only played 1 game? He was probably still our best guard addition in years.

I wonder what his contract is like, can we walk away at the end of the year?

We are terrible at drafting almost as bad at free agency, Isn't any wonder we are the best mediocre team since 2003?

Good thing we always make sure to promote From wthin lol except when bringing in elite experts from the highly successful bucs and jets franchises

Huge blow but no excuse to call it a season . Philly lost their LT and QB last year. As far as age, I’d need to see proof that is the factor. Lots of younger players are out for the season as well. Can someone prove there are more older players than younger on IR in 2018? Otherwise I’m not buying it.

Well this is exciting news to begin my weekend. Here’s to hoping Tunsil makes that leap forward, and covers the mediocrity of Larson

Huge blow but no excuse to call it a season . Philly lost their LT and QB last year. As far as age, I’d need to see proof that is the factor. Lots of younger players are out for the season as well. Can someone prove there are more older players than younger on IR in 2018? Otherwise I’m not buying it.

Playing a position like guard? Being 32 sure as hell doesn't help. and he has now been Injured 3 years in a row

Playing a position like guard? Being 32 sure as hell doesn't help. and he has now been Injured 3 years in a row

So nobody can prove it. Mosley is young, seems he’s done too. Did the ravens do a bad job drafting him?

Raekwon McMilan is young, he missed all of last season did we do a bad job drafting him. I think injuries are pretty unpredictable and while age may be a factor it’s being exaggerated here to fit a narrative.

So nobody can prove it. Mosley is young, seems he’s done too. Did the ravens do a bad job drafting him?

Raekwon McMilan is young, he missed all of last season did we do a bad job drafting him. I think injuries are pretty unpredictable and while age may be a factor it’s being exaggerated here to fit a narrative.

No you caught us, turns out that none of us are god so sadly we can't provide a satisfactory reply to your demand to know exactly how much of a role age came into it

i wouldn't say a torn rotator cuff was age related.

unless he was 85 and fell on it.

Not very often a local guy picks it up this far before anyone else. I'll wait for Shefter or Rapsheet or even another local reporter like Barry Jackson or Joe Schad to confirm

Time to join the mourning

When he said tests and evaluations it made me concerned- thought Labrum.

Not sure how accurate but I saw a two yeat contract at 18 M not sure of guarantees etc.

Huge blow....

Devastated. A major factor in us having a successful season has been lost and this will have seismic implications on the success of our offence. Truly gutted at this.

If im Gase im moving Tunsil to guard and using sterrup at LT and hope he’s serviceable. Larsen is trash.
Has the trade deadline passed yet?

Back
Top Bottom