Sitton Out For Remainder Of Season | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sitton Out For Remainder Of Season

Injury risk rise as players age. This is common sense.

Football is a sport where there is a 100 percent chance of injury, but older players will always be more susceptible to such.

Age has very little to do with a torn rotator cuff.

I tore mine at 22, my dad tore his at 53. Injuries are just pure luck, bad luck, but still luck.

Yeah, anyone can tear RC. I investigated several workers comp cases for Darden servers who tore their RCs from carrying trays of food. It really sucks!

Injury risk rise as players age. This is common sense.

Football is a sport where there is a 100 percent chance of injury, but older players will always be more susceptible to such.

It all depends on the luck of the person.

Low to mid 30s is still prime for a humans body, it’s not any more susceptible to getting injured than a 20 year old. Now of course football players are different than the average person, but they also take care of themselves better than the average person.

Yeah, anyone can tear RC. I investigated several workers comp cases for Darden servers who tore their RCs from carrying trays of food. It really sucks!

Yup, it’s one of those things that shouldn’t get hurt with little activity but it loves doing it lol.

Some shitty news first thing in the morning. He and Tunsil were good together on that left side. Hopefully, he will still be that guy to mentor Laremy throughout the season.

Devastated. A major factor in us having a successful season has been lost and this will have seismic implications on the success of our offence. Truly gutted at this.

If im Gase im moving Tunsil to guard and using sterrup at LT and hope he’s serviceable. Larsen is trash.
Has the trade deadline passed yet?

I believe the deadline is week 9? 8? Somewhere around there. We still have more than enough time.

If I’m Miami, I’m on the phones now. There has to be someone out there with a Guard their willing to part with

The reality with this team is that it’s sad that losing a guard seems so devastating. Teams that draft and coach well wouldn’t skip a beat, but not this franchise. The rest of the teams in the NFL aren’t out there filling the guard position in the first round every year.

Optimism never lasts for very long when you’re a Dolphins fan.

Sucks. But teams can usually get by with one eye sore on the line not multiples.

I think Larsen’s serviceable.

Makes Swanson already the active 2 deep interior with young at tackle.

Team might be signing Spencer drango by next tuesday. Asiata is too inconsistent to promote I’d say.

I think this just puts more pressure on Jesse davis to play a plus right guard.

When you can't draft or sign cheaper free agent guards to save your life you have no choice other than to pay 30+ year old vets top dollar. They knew Sitton came with Injury flags when they signed him - though as we can't find guards any other way it was probably worth the risk

Amazingly, even though he only played 1 game? He was probably still our best guard addition in years.

I wonder what his contract is like, can we walk away at the end of the year?

Yeah. Next year we can cut him for $5 million in savings and edit: $2 million in dead cap. Which is why I doubt we do it, because that’s cheap and this FO has a fettish for spending money on unproven and injury prone players.

They said this is his other rotator. That he already had a problem with the other. So two rotator issues.

I think I’d be trying to get out of that money this offseason if I can add a piece draft or free agency

Wrong side of 30 and multiple rotator cuff injuries playing o line

I’d also at some point start weighing if I’m better with tunsil at left guard and either young or Sterup starting at left tackle.

I’m sure we are not there yet but I don’t think we are far away from that being a better option.

Probably have to see some rough game results first though.

Back
Top Bottom