Sitton Out For Remainder Of Season | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sitton Out For Remainder Of Season

Staying healthy was number one on my list of 3 key things for this team to succeed, mainly because of lack of depth. If a wr went down for the season, that would suck but we would be ok. I wasn't as high on the offensive line as some of you, I think they are well below average. This is devastating.

I’d also at some point start weighing if I’m better with tunsil at left guard and either young or Sterup starting at left tackle.

I’m sure we are not there yet but I don’t think we are far away from that being a better option.

Probably have to see some rough game results first though.

Definitely has to be a consideration, if we see a big drop of in line play over a couple games.

Does anybody know can Kilgore play guard? Might be another option when brendel comes back or brendel even. Left guard might be on the table with him.

It’s not ideal obviously but we aren’t far from having to play guys less than ideal ask.

We have options at least and no ones a Dallas Thomas.

This is a sick joke that I was not prepared for this morning.

Also you people blaming age are ridiculous, he was a great signing for what is otherwise a young and inexperienced line. Injuries can happen to anyone, just sucks that it always seems to bite us early and often every damn season.

At least our next 2 opponents don’t have anything on the edge that our tackles can’t handle by themselves. Should allow us to break in this change easier than it could be.

This week it’s all Leonard Williams. Whatever it takes. Must account for

Two starters on IR already after one game. Lets hope they stay fairly healthy the rest of the way.

And now we also have zero depth in the interior OL. WTF is our backup guard, waiver wire Swanson? When Larson gets hurt (again), we'll be back to Dallas Thomas days. Tannehill better get ready to take some beatings.

That’s the thing, the immediate back up plan is another injury prone, wrong side of 30 player in Larsen. No youngish in house option to step in. Horrific depth. Asiata was a failed experiment who doesn’t even fit the scheme due to his heavy feet.

Back
Top Bottom