Sitton Out For Remainder Of Season | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sitton Out For Remainder Of Season

This might be a season ender for the Dolphins. Ted Larson sucks.

Tannehill has no luck. Best line of his career lasts one ****ing game.

Jets DL is going to dominate us now.

Reactions: BSQ
What an awful blow. Why don't they just rip my guts out with a pair of needle nose pliers? We are simply not permitted to have a great LG on our team. It's not allowed, can't happen. Will it make a difference against the Jets? It could easily be the difference between winning and losing the game. It's never he'll be back in 2 weeks, it's always IR. I honestly don't know how we're going to run the ball without Sitton and pass blocking just became a whole new worry. I hope he stays around the team. Tunsil needs this guy.

He might as well play, he isn’t likely to have much of a career after taking a year off to recover from surgery at 32.

Im not sure that’s going to be the move. They my roll here with Larsen and Swanson as FSU states. They are probably better options at this point honestly... if they get hurt well...
Either way that line is going to have a massive leak in it now that Sitton is down.

He might as well play, he isn’t likely to have much of a career after taking a year off to recover from surgery at 32.

I bet that was really a consideration- which is why it took a few days here- he might not have enough strength though to play through it - ala what happened to Jones.

I'm not with CK on this one. I don't think Larsen is going to be some huge asset in the run game, and this football team is 100% built to have OL who know their **** and hit their assignments. Sitton was extremely reliable and you could count on him to not get the quarterback hit in the 2 seconds it takes him to throw in our dink and dunk passing game. Now with Larsen, we're running the risk of having a guard doing his best matador impersonation on 2nd and 6.

Back
Top Bottom