Sitton Out For Remainder Of Season | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sitton Out For Remainder Of Season

Like the side step and knowing immediately where his dump is on that video from the qb. That’s what gase means when he says Ryan knows the o.

He has better feel of his get out of jail options.

If Larsen cant do the job a trade will happen. Gase not going out like this

Wow. When it comes to the offensive line Miami just can't seem to catch a break. At least Larsen is a dependable player.

Firstly, this is obviously a huge blow.

But to people saying "This is is Dolphins" etc, about the injury, I don't agree. This is the NFL. This happens to every team. Didn't the Pats lose their starting rookie LT before the season? I've a feeling they lost another early pick too, though I might be wrong about this.

What is so Dolphins, is that they clearly haven't prepared for this. Which is absolutely mind boggling to me, because we've had injuries on the OL every single year (how many games has James missed??). Ted Larsen is our best backup? That's just bad planning. 4 QBs on the roster and we're one injury away from God knows what on the OL. That's maddening to me.

Omar is a moron, we're all agreed. But I must agree with him on one point - he has consistently harped on that the Dolphins need to win in the trenches and beef up their OL. And Gase gets all arrogant about it when questioned on it - they need to spend some draft picks there and coach guys up. I've no issue with picking up some older vets, but you also have to have young guys in the background getting ready, and I don't think we've done that enough.

Hopefully Tunsil is there today thinking "Right, it's my time to step up and lead". He's got all the talent. It's on him now in my opinion to be the absolute rock on that left side of the line. If he can do that, we might be OK. If he shrinks back and regresses, we're Friar Tucked.

Wow awful. Who else went to IR? Heard a couple of people mention that.

Reminds me of when we got Knowshon for one game after he ran wild on NE

It's only a game I guess, that's the only good news about this injury or f****** team in general lol.

Back
Top Bottom