Sitton Solution: Trade For A Guard | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sitton Solution: Trade For A Guard

Phinfan407

Active Roster
Reaction score
With Sitton out for the remainder of the season is there any chance Miami looks at trading for a guard? Not sure what's on the market in free agency, but it seems like there can't be much from what I'm hearing. I honestly don't know if I can stomach watching Larsen play the remainder of the year as our starting guard. Not sure what our cap situation is, but this could be an opportunity for Miami to get younger and better at the position... what's your thoughts?

I do not think we are in a position to do that. We could make a move, but I would be surprised if we made a trade. Trade who? I think anyone that would bring value is someone that I would not want to trade. But come to think of it, we do have 1 player I would not mind unloading - Devante Parker. We might actually be able to get decent value for him from a team that is stupid enough to do it.:up:

That would probably be the best case scenario but knowing our luck, Amendola would probably go on IR the same week. Leaving us paper thin at our deepest position.
How ironic would that be? But you're right, it is probably what would happen.

Pretty sad that we always seem to replace a down player with junk. Man, Asiata really disappointed me. I hope Leanard Williams doesn't live in our backfield on Sun

That would probably be the best case scenario but knowing our luck, Amendola would probably go on IR the same week. Leaving us paper thin at our deepest position.
You KNOW this is exactly what would happen.

Pretty sad that we always seem to replace a down player with junk. Man, Asiata really disappointed me. I hope Leanard Williams doesn't live in our backfield on Sun
Williams has already moved in. He’s setting up furniture right now.

Back
Top Bottom