Sitton Solution: Trade For A Guard | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sitton Solution: Trade For A Guard

A few of you guys just don't have a clue just how important these OL guys are.

Gee, can see we are well prepared as usual. Asiata, practice squad, trade for another half a** hole filler.... unbelievable

Gase & FO Blew it again, back a couple months ago was the time this should have been thought of but we have amateurs that actually never learn. Its like a broken record...Go figure an injury, ( when was the last time that happened ?) oh ya last year....

Well some of you should play close attention and see how we end up screwed again and maybe gain some insight into the true value of a good OL.... Not that we were going anywhere before but whatch how much things depreciate with this hitch in our giddy up line....

Keep the wool over your eyes...... playoffs here we come LOL

I don't understand what this post proves? Are we supposed to have a guard just as good and as well payed as Sitton behind Sitton? Is that how every other NFL team rolls? Should we have that for every spot? We actually have a guy behind him with starting experience that doesn't completely suck, that is about as good as you can hope for in the salary cap era. Injuries happen and can't be predicted. If you can predict them you're in the wrong business.

I don't understand what this post proves? Are we supposed to have a guard just as good and as well payed as Sitton behind Sitton? Is that how every other NFL team rolls? Should we have that for every spot? We actually have a guy behind him with starting experience that doesn't completely suck, that is about as good as you can hope for in the salary cap era. Injuries happen and can't be predicted. If you can predict them you're in the wrong business.

I think he is calling out the fans for the team's lack of OL depth.

Truly one of the most mistifyingly garbage posts I have ever read in my many years of reading football fan forums.

Truly one of the most mistifyingly garbage posts I have ever read in my many years of reading football fan forums.

So he's a super smart guy who just wants to be proven right, which is the most exhilarating thing in the world, about the team sucking? Got it.

i know it sounds desperate, but i would trade draft picks if there's a good available prospect. This year has too much promise to let it slide.

and do it now as i believe we are in the hardest stretch and likely to lose the next 3 out of 4 anyway. then our new guard will be integrated and ready for the stretch run where i predicted we'd go 9-2.

I would not panic, no matter what, nobody is going to trade with anyone close to as good as Sitton, and anything or anyone we trade could end up being lost for garbage that did not fix our problem.

If this organization saw a linemen that showed potential on another teams practice squad, then take a chance that way, but don't panic enough to send a draft pick we will need, or a player like Parker that we could end up regretting trading away.

I'm sure there are dozens of teams out there just waiting to trade starting caliber guards away for day 3 draft picks.

LOL....stop trying to think its only getting you more lost

Not calling out fans to get things done. Just see what the hells been going on for close to 20 years.

Your mystified is the "wool" I talk about.... You know I'm not going to even get into it, what for ?..... We gotten ourselve behind the 8 Ball AGAIN with little to no way out at this point..... and its mystifing how this happens on almost an annual bases...

You are literally calling out the fans for the decisions of the front office and then implying that I am stupid.

Brother, you'd best start believing in irony, because you're posting it.

I would not panic, no matter what, nobody is going to trade with anyone close to as good as Sitton, and anything or anyone we trade could end up being lost for garbage that did not fix our problem.

If this organization saw a linemen that showed potential on another teams practice squad, then take a chance that way, but don't panic enough to send a draft pick we will need, or a player like Parker that we could end up regretting trading away.
the problem is our FO can't see potential on a guard. That's the main reason why we're in the situation we're in.

LOL....stop trying to think its only getting you more lost

Not calling out fans to get things done. Just see what the hells been going on for close to 20 years.

Your mystified is the "wool" I talk about.... You know I'm not going to even get into it, what for ?..... We gotten ourselve behind the 8 Ball AGAIN with little to no way out at this point..... and its mystifing how this happens on almost an annual bases...

So what's the solution? We aren't going to have backup players who are as good and well paid as starters. It sounds like that is what you want, Josh Sitton behind Josh Sitton if you will.

Per the PBPost. Going full retard in NY.
-- Sitton will officially be placed on IR shortly, and the team will not make a corresponding move. Any practice squad player Miami would have added would certainly be inactive anyway, so the Dolphins will go into the New York game with a 52-man roster.

My God is this like the 5th year running that we have absolutely no depth at any meaningful position? Isiata and Larsen HAVE to step it up!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom