Six Reason Why Dolphins Can Overachieve | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Six Reason Why Dolphins Can Overachieve

Well, I certainly feel good about the defensive mind as head coach. I just see our Oline as being the telltale sign this year.

why would we want to overachieve this year? if you're gonna tell me it means super bowl champions then i'm on board. otherwise, this team needs a season that shows progress and development but results in a top 5 pick in each round of the 2020 draft. something like 8-8 is a worst case scenario.

To many what ifs for my liking.

This team is lacking talent where it matters that secure wins and losses.
To me it will be fun to watch and see who sticks and gets better on this team as they play. For me I am going into this season with realistic expectations.

Regarding Gase-he gets a lot of credit for the Peyton Manning SB year. I'm not sure how much of that credit he deserves but probably not too much. I think Gase will fail big time in NY and it should provide some laughs!

Possible gase holds him back but I doubt it. Sleeper qb to break out

Intangibles are top shelf

I get that but it’s hard to show intangibles with bubble screens and some of the worst route combinations I’ve ever seen. Let’s not forget how Gase gets rattled and goes Uber conservative and predictable quite often. Plus I seriously doubt Gase knows how to effectively use Bell.

I get that but it’s hard to show intangibles with bubble screens and some of the worst route combinations I’ve ever seen. Let’s not forget how Gase gets rattled and goes Uber conservative and predictable quite often. Plus I seriously doubt Gase knows how to effectively use Bell.

Bells vision and patience can offset a lot of any play calling deficiencies. If you buy into that which I’m not sure I do. Not having gesicki to find work for/rely on probably feels like a god send

I’d probably buy into some odd personnel use more than actual play calling

For me this season and its ability to be more than a throwaway season all comes down to Rosen. If he is truly legit, Miami becomes a contender faster than any of us would've predicted. 12 picks next year to build around him? Add an experienced coaching staff and for once sensible power structure and Miami could truly be legit again just as the Pats are seeing their final years at the top.

Back
Top Bottom