Skins' spin doesn't fly with Ramsey | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Skins' spin doesn't fly with Ramsey

Did you read the whole thing tho!!

Team sources said Miami, which doesn't own the second-round choice the Jags seem to want in return for Brunell, are not a major player in the bidding. And Dallas only is interested in Brunell if he is released.

Seems half these threads about Brunell are off mark now.

Originally posted by bigmiamifan
Did you read the whole thing tho!!

Seems half these threads about Brunell are off mark now.
But it is written by the same guy who said the deal was just about done Sunday...so for what it is worth.

Washington is the side that Pasquarelli's bread is buttered on. He's basically their mouthpiece.

Anyway, I'd say that maybe 1% of our posters were in favor of a #2 or higher pick for Brunell. Give the board some credit man.

Anyway, nothing would be better than getting a young, talented, P*SSED OFF quarterback who wants nothing more than to show up the team that scorned him. A deal for Ramsey just might be what the doctor ordered.

I'm still in love with Rivers and Henson. I'm higher on them than Ramsey. But that could be simply because I've heard/seen alot more of them lately. Either way, it'd be great if Ramsey is on the block simply because it adds another QB to the pool. Less teams to compete with.

Hell, with all of these good young quarterbacks out there I say forget Mark Brunell.

Oh My God if we got Ramsey that would be perfect. We wouldn't have to ease him in because he's got experience already. And we saw what he can do. Because you know with our team we need to win NOW.

He'd be my first choice. Followed by Henson.

You know all the good qb's to come out of Michigan lately. Brady, Griese, Henson, Navarre...

Henson is the most talented out of all of them BY FAR. Biggest arm, and maybe second only to Brady as far as reading defenses and poise.

To me, there's just to many variables and unknowns with Rivers.

I believe Brunell would want play for a coach like Gibbs before he would want to play for a coach like Wanny. I would'nt care if I wanted to stay in Florida a coach like Gibbs wants me to play for him I would pack my bags and be ready.

I guess anything is possible. But, the official word from Gibbs and Snyder is that Ramsey isn't going anywhere.

Gibbs re-affirmed his support of Ramsey saying that everything that they saw on the film about him was "great".

Unfortunitely, Ramsey's foot is still in a brace from his recent surgery. He may be unhappy about the addition of a player like Brunell...yet he is powerless to walk away from the Redskins.

clear.gif

RAMSEY IS GETTING SCREWED BY THE REDSKINS. Coach Gibbs said he was going to compete for the starting Spot why? Ramsey has earned it and also for the redskins to give up draft picks to get Brunell I would think they know Brunell would start next year. I can understand get a qb like Brunell if you dont have better but this whole situation STINKS LIKE SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Something does stink like crap in this whole thing. And i will tell you it isn't Noland.;)

Bring on Ramsey....

The Redskins are showing once again why they are idiots when it come to personel.

I'd give up the #20 pick for Ramsey in a "new york minute".

Let's speed this trade up. Get that fellow down here! :pirate:

Back
Top Bottom