Skip Bayless: Dolphins should take Campbell | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Skip Bayless: Dolphins should take Campbell

Phinz4Life

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
On 1st and 10, he said we should go unconventional here and take Jason Campbell with the #2 pick. :roflmao:

First time I ever liked Steven A. Smith, when he was shocked and argued with him. "2nd round talent with the #2 pick? You wouldn't last 24 hours as a GM."

Geez, why don't we just auction the pick off to charity and let some little boy make the pick for us.

Please tell me Skip bayless was not serious.

Seriously, is this guy rtarded in the literal sense? I don't think I have ever heard one logical comment come out of that guys mouth.

Skip Bayless is a moron....this idiot also said that New Jersey was the toughest matchup for the Heat in the playoffs.....Never mind that the average margin of victory for the Heat over the Nets was 21.7 points.

Better not tell Washington...they want Campbell using the 25th pick....boy will they be mad.

Skip Bayless is another one of those non-athlete analysts who doesnt know **** about anything. Isnt it funny how much him and Stephen A argue on that show, ever since Woody Paige went on vacation its been hell on cold pizza.

Good grief. Campbell at number two? Does this guy have a moustache or something?

Bayless is dumber than cheese. ESPN should put him on a show with Sean Salisbury, and call it "Dumb and Dumber." Then cancel it. Then foreclose on their houses. Whatever it takes to make their lives difficult.

I saw it and started cracking up, those guys are clueless. Steven A. Smith said he would draft Adrian Mcpherson between 10-15.

havanahec said:
I saw it and started cracking up, those guys are clueless. Steven A. Smith said he would draft Adrian Mcpherson between 10-15.

More likely to get 10-15. :roflmao:

phunwin said:
Bayless is dumber than cheese. ESPN should put him on a show with Sean Salisbury, and call it "Dumb and Dumber." Then cancel it. Then foreclose on their houses. Whatever it takes to make their lives difficult.

:roflmao:

Toss Steven A. Smith in there and I'll be estatic. Guy ain't dumb really, he's just a complete jackass.

Back
Top Bottom