Skip Bayless is an A-hole. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Skip Bayless is an A-hole.

Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Skip Bayless is an A-hole. Jim Rome is an A-hole.

This jackass just went on "1st and 10" and called Wade a selfish player that blew the game for the HEAT....

He then ripped him for 10 minutes straight.

When will the piling on stop?

Bayless is dumber than cheese. I have *NEVER* liked that guy.

Add Jim Rome to the A-hole list......

He just said the window for the Heat to win a championship is now closed....

WTF? after one year? A one year window?

He then said that SHAQ should take all the superman emblems off all of his vehicles and his pool....cuz he is a choker.

I want to punch Jim Rome and Skip Bayless in the face right now.

We lost a god damn game seven to the defending champs.....we didn't commit treason or anything....why all this hate?

The HEAT has to be the most hated...least boastful team in sports...I don't get it.

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Why are you getting worked up by what 2 guys on TV have to say?

Because it's not two guys......

It's starting to be every single guy on TV....we lost....why need to pile on?

Wow I think even Detroit fans have respect for Wade (well some anyways). He's far from selfish a la Kobe. Whatever...it's inevitable. Expect to see "Can Shaq and Dwyane "Selfish" Wade co-exist next year?" stories popping up soon.

Section126 said:
Add Jim Rome to the A-hole list......

He just said the window for the Heat to win a championship is now closed....

WTF? after one year? A one year window?

He then said that SHAQ should take all the superman emblems off all of his vehicles and his pool....cuz he is a choker.

I want to punch Jim Rome and Skip Bayless in the face right now.

We lost a god damn game seven to the defending champs.....we didn't commit treason or anything....why all this hate?

The HEAT has to be the most hated...least boastful team in sports...I don't get it.

The Dolphins never seem to get much respect either. Must be a S. Florida thing.

Section126 said:

Yeah, if only Stan Van Gundy's fat *** fed the big fella the ball when we were up 6 in the 4th quarter with 7 minutes to go, and gave him the CHANCE to choke.

DolFan31 said:
The Dolphins never seem to get much respect either. Must be a S. Florida thing.
It's because we have the best looking chicks around here & they come in many different varieties..

I don't know why any Heat fans are whining about the media. Everyone knows the media wanted the Heat in the Finals. Let's see, go to Miami for a couple of days or Detroit? You make the call!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
I don't know why any Heat fans are whining about the media. Everyone knows the media wanted the Heat in the Finals. Let's see, go to Miami for a couple of days or Detroit? You make the call!

They sure have a funny way of showing it though....ripping the HEAT at every turn.

Lets face it, the Spurs and Pistons isnt a dream matchup. The media was probaly hoping for a Phoenix-Miami series or something with more star power. Now these guys have to put up with the Larry Brown fiasco for another week or so.
I know Wade was hurt, Shaq didnt seem 100% but really I watched the end of that game, why wasnt Shaq the focal point of the offense with Wade hurt. I saw a lot of bad shots and little to no Shaq. Don't understand what Van G was doing in that game, no timeouts left late, no Shaq. Mystery to me.

finfansince72 said:
Lets face it, the Spurs and Pistons isnt a dream matchup. The media was probaly hoping for a Phoenix-Miami series or something with more star power. Now these guys have to put up with the Larry Brown fiasco for another week or so.
I know Wade was hurt, Shaq didnt seem 100% but really I watched the end of that game, why wasnt Shaq the focal point of the offense with Wade hurt. I saw a lot of bad shots and little to no Shaq. Don't understand what Van G was doing in that game, no timeouts left late, no Shaq. Mystery to me.

This is going to be the most boring finals in a long time. This sh-t has me like not even thinking about basketball right now.

There just mad because the media is afraid there going to get shot in Detroit.

NOW if Miami won they would be playing golf and hitting the beaches on the spare time. **** i would talk bad about players if i was the media and you ruined my vacation jokes jokes

Section126 said:
They sure have a funny way of showing it though....ripping the HEAT at every turn.

Skip is a sensationalist who just tries to get the most absurd point of view out so that he can get a reastion. Jim Rome, on his radio show, laid out why he thought the window may be closing. I didn't catch his TV show, but I imagine that given how his show runs, he didn't have much time to go over his reasons.

Basically, Jim says with so much money having to go to Shaq to keep him happy, Shaq getting older and not as dominnant as he once was, this may have bene there BEST shot with the current team. Next year, Indiana, Detroit, Washington, Chicago (who is 33 mil under the cap) and co. will be back, younger and with playoff experience.

Furthermore, I would expect it. Miami blew a fourth quarter lead in game 7 at home. Criticism will come with that. Howeve,r the Heat have had plenty of positive pub all year long. I think they can take a day or two of critical comments before the media goes on to something else. Negativity sells so of course these two guys take that road.

Section126 said:
Because it's not two guys......

It's starting to be every single guy on TV....we lost....why need to pile on?

I went to ESPN.com last night. The caption??

"Shaq and Dwayne Wade played well. And Detroit still won".

That is so misleading. It isn't even true.

Wade had a nice run in the 3rd quarter. But he did not play very well. He gave it his all. But he just couldn't do it. And he made mistakes.

Shaq played well. But he was still limited. And the Heat went away from him when he was hot.

More than anything else, my problem was that ESPN made it out like Miami played this great game and Detroit still beat them. I'm not taking anything away from the Pistons. But we didn't play very well (as ESPN asserted). And as underwhelming as our play was, we still blew a lead in the 4th. Miami did D up pretty fairly well last night though.

The point is, the media twists things up so badly. I just can't stand it. This was just a case of them doing it to my team.

Back
Top Bottom