Skip Bayless | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Skip Bayless

CVass

Future "Get Back" Coach
Reaction score
I posted this in the VIP, but I can't resist sharing this with everyone...

This is for those of you who have seen my signature, and have wondered, "Why does C-Vass hate Skip Bayless so much?"

Here is empirical evidence that Skip Bayless in a mindless ahole, and should be stripped of any sports journalism credibility. This was sent to me by a friend...

I've never been so furious in my life. I thought Skip Bayless was an idiot, but he's just outdone himself. On First and 10, they did a top 10 mock and here was his...

1. Texans - Vince Young "the michael jordan of the draft, biggest mistake they will make in the history of their franchise if they dont draft him"
2. Saints - Reggie Bush
3. Titans - Jay Cutler
4. Jets - Winston Justice... Skip - "better than D'brickashaw Ferguson" Me - FURIOUS
5. Packers - Michael Huff
6. 49ers - Lendale White .....
Now I'm gonna save the 7th pick for the raiders for last

8. Bills - Santonio Holmes... Skip, "Best receiver in the draft the bills need a go to guy.'' Me - "OH SURE"
9. Lions - D'Brick
10. Cardinals - Greenway

Ok now the Raiders pick...
7. From FSU, ANTONIO CROMARTIE

He said Vernon Davis and Mario Williams are overrated and Leinart is the most overrated person in the draft and that if he played somewhere other than USC he would be a 2nd day draft pick...
I don't think I need to say anything more -- this just speaks for itself...

I wish Woody would ***** slap him once...course, Bayless is buff and would stomp him, but just the same. After I watch him I feel like I need to shower.

hey, you wouldn't know where I could find a draft value chart. One of those value in points for each pick things ?

cnc66 said:
I wish Woody would ***** slap him once...course, Bayless is buff and would stomp him, but just the same. After I watch him I feel like I need to shower.

hey, you wouldn't know where I could find a draft value chart. One of those value in points for each pick things ?

Ask and ye shall receive...

http://www.profootballtalk.com/drafttradechart.htm

yea i saw cold pizza...that was the worst mock draft ive ever seen. He knows its not going tobe like that, but still that was just so bad, his credibility definately goes down. Woody's wasnt much better either, he had some stupid picks too.

Back
Top Bottom