rd3 Nick Toon (WR) Wisconsin
rd4 Cam Johnson (DE) Virginia
rd5 Matt Reynolds (OT) BYU
rd6 Ryan Miller (OG,OT) Colorado
rd7 James Hanna (TE) Oklahoma

Deangelo tyson (DT) GA
Janzen Jackson (S)
Robert Golden (CB/S) AZ
I do not think Johnson will make it out of the 3rd rd. Jackson would be a good get if he can get over his character issues, that is a major if. I have read where Toon lacks the overall athleticism to be considered as one of the top WRs, but I like his lineage. His father was a Hell of a WR with the Jets and that has got to count for something.

Felt like doing a Mock today, so I did:

rd1 Quinton Coples (DE/OLB) NC
rd2 Stephen Hill (WR) GA Tech
rd3 Brock Osweiler (QB) AZ state
rd3 Nick Toon (WR) Wisconsin
rd4 Cam Johnson (DE) Virginia
rd5 Matt Reynolds (OT) BYU
rd6 Ryan Miller (OG,OT) Colorado
rd7 James Hanna (TE) Oklahoma

Deangelo tyson (DT) GA
Janzen Jackson (S)
Robert Golden (CB/S) AZ

Coples is an unnecessary risk IMO; and he IS a risk, a big one. Why not just take Kuechly, a HOF football player; no risk.

I love Stephen Hill but I am consistently seeing him mocked in the 1st round. If the Dolphins traded down in the 1st to the 20's, Hill would be more realistic there.

Take it from an Arizonan and an avid Sun Devil fan, you don't want anything to do with Osweiler anywhere before round 6. Really!

I think Greg Childs is now healthy and he proved it at his pro day running a 4.41 forty and jumping 41.5 vertically and a near 11' broad jump. At 6'3" 219 I think he is better value in the third than Toon.

Doubt Johnson gets out of the 2-3 range.

I prefer Tom Compton to any of the OT's after the top 4. Compton is Quicker and faster than the others and he is brutally strong. Squats in the 700's. Compton was the FCS Ofensive Lineman of The Year.

I prefer Blake DeChristopher as swingman OT/OG. Graded in the 90's with 100 knockdown blocks. Winner over Zebrie Zanders for ACC OL of the year trophy. Short arms probably means a move inside.

I'd rather draft Egnew in the 3rd as far as TE goes.

I think Tyson gets drafted for sure.

I agree Hill will probably go in the end of the 1st. I wouldn't mind trading our 2nd, 3rd, and maybe a 6th to get back into the end of the first to pick up Hill.
1. Dynamic Pass rusher
1b. Hill

Coples is an unnecessary risk IMO; and he IS a risk, a big one. Why not just take Kuechly, a HOF football player; no risk.

I love Stephen Hill but I am consistently seeing him mocked in the 1st round. If the Dolphins traded down in the 1st to the 20's, Hill would be more realistic there.

Take it from an Arizonan and an avid Sun Devil fan, you don't want anything to do with Osweiler anywhere before round 6. Really!

I think Greg Childs is now healthy and he proved it at his pro day running a 4.41 forty and jumping 41.5 vertically and a near 11' broad jump. At 6'3" 219 I think he is better value in the third than Toon.

Doubt Johnson gets out of the 2-3 range.

I prefer Tom Compton to any of the OT's after the top 4. Compton is Quicker and faster than the others and he is brutally strong. Squats in the 700's. Compton was the FCS Ofensive Lineman of The Year.

I prefer Blake DeChristopher as swingman OT/OG. Graded in the 90's with 100 knockdown blocks. Winner over Zebrie Zanders for ACC OL of the year trophy. Short arms probably means a move inside.

I'd rather draft Egnew in the 3rd as far as TE goes.

I think Tyson gets drafted for sure.

He's in the Hall of Fame already? We can't afford him.

coples is a big fat NO!! we will have to ether trade down in the first or trade back into the first for hill

Back
Top Bottom