<sleaze> Roger Clemens a pedofile & has affair w/15 yr old | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

<sleaze> Roger Clemens a pedofile & has affair w/15 yr old

PMZQ

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Clemens had lengthy affair with country singer: report

Last Updated: Monday, April 28, 2008 | 2:26 PM ET Comments1Recommend10

CBC Sports

392clemens_roger080227ap-1.jpg
Roger Clemens's lawyer has confirmed that the former pitcher had a long-term relationship with country singer Mindy McCready. (David J. Phillip/Associated Press) The New York Daily News has reported that former pitcher Roger Clemens was involved in a decade-long relationship with country music star Mindy McCready, beginning when she was 15 years old.
According to the report, Clemens first met McCready when he was 28 and married with two children.
Clemens's lawyer, Rusty Hardin, has confirmed a long-term relationship but insisted the relationship was not sexual.
"He flatly denies having had any kind of an inappropriate relationship with her," Hardin said. "He's considered her a close family friend... He has never had a sexual relationship with her."
Clemens turns 46 in August while McCready will be 32 in November.
The report also quoted several people who asked not to be identified because of the sensitivity of the situation. It claims Clemens sent cash to McCready to help her with legal issues and reached out to her when she was in jail last year in Tennessee for violating probation after allegedly hitting her mother.
The news comes at a time when Clemens's reputation is central to a defamation suit the former pitcher has filed against former personal trainer Brian McNamee.
McNamee contends Clemens used performance-enhancing substances during his major-league career.

Can his rep get any worse? I don't even think Palmero got it this bad.

This is as bad as it gets. He should have just admitted to the steroids, and moved on with his life. He brought this all on himself, because of his arrogance. Thank goodness his mother passed away and doesn't have to watch her son's disgrace.

Clemens brought it on himself by filing suit against McNamee. I'm guessing that McNamee's attorney has more things to use to go against Clemens character. Maybe i'm just thinking conspiracy but how is it that Jose Canseco is backing Roger yet has attacked everybody else who ever said the word steroid? The guy tried blackmailing Magglio accuses A-Rod yet thinks Clemens never used anything?

Wow, Roger should have just come clean and said, "Yes I took steroids." Now he is getting dragged through the mud.

Wow! Could explain why Mindy McCready is so messed up. If true, I feel worse for her than I already did. Her ex-husband nearly beat her to death. She was an extremely attractive woman when she was at the top of the country charts. So sad! I hate Clemens. He's a bigger douche than Barry Bonds could ever be.

Back
Top Bottom