Sleeper | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sleeper

Kyfinsfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I obtain game films from local colleges (both UofL & UK) while I generally try to take a look at different schemes run in the SEC & Big East, I am always trying to keep an eye out for players. Don't laugh, one player that consistently separates from coverage well, runs good routes, and generally seems to be a player is University of Kentucky WR - Keenan Burton. Would be a nice pick up in the middle rounds. He has the physical tools, but he plays on a lesser team in the SEC and has been hurt in previous seasons. The injury bug may keep him around longer than he should be....just a player to keep an eye on.

Kyfinsfan said:
I obtain game films from local colleges (both UofL & UK) while I generally try to take a look at different schemes run in the SEC & Big East, I am always trying to keep an eye out for players. Don't laugh, one player that consistently separates from coverage well, runs good routes, and generally seems to be a player is University of Kentucky WR - Keenan Burton. Would be a nice pick up in the middle rounds. He has the physical tools, but he plays on a lesser team in the SEC and has been hurt in previous seasons. The injury bug may keep him around longer than he should be....just a player to keep an eye on.

M Clayton come from Louisville (sp) so you never know.

Back
Top Bottom