Slim Reaper comes in at 6’ and 166 pounds. | Page 50 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Slim Reaper comes in at 6’ and 166 pounds.

Do you have any second thoughts/reservations about drafting 'The Slim Reaper' when he's 166lbs?

• Total voters
All you need to know...is not one...not any...zero...receivers under 175 pounds excelled in the NFL in the last 20 years!

And your suggesting it’s ok to spend two first rounders on a receiver at 166 pounds...that refused to physically test?

I get it....honestly wouldn’t of never thought I’d want a 1st round 166 pound receiver 🤷🏼‍♂️

But remember this, there has not been one...not any...zero receivers weighing below 175 pounds that even come close to Smith skill wise.

I get it....honestly wouldn’t of never thought I’d want a 1st round 166 pound receiver 🤷🏼‍♂️

But remember this, there has not been one...not any...zero receivers weighing below 175 pounds that even come close to Smith skill wise.
Hey, I agree, he may buck the odds...but do we risk two first round picks on it when there are other blue chip prospects available at 6?

I don’t think so...if we trade down I’m good with it.

Hey, I agree, he may buck the odds...but do we risk two first round picks on it when there are other blue chip prospects available at 6?

I don’t think so...if we trade down I’m good with it.

I don’t think of it as two firsts. I think of it as one trade. Traded down from 3 to 6 and picked Smitty. Got a future first and third. Sign me up 🥰

I don’t think of it as two firsts. I think of it as one trade. Traded down from 3 to 6 and picked Smitty. Got a future first and third. Sign me up 🥰
Unfortunately...it is two different trades and should be viewed that way in my opinion...as a separate decision had to be about staying at 12 or giving away a first rounder to move to 6.

I don’t view Smith or even Waddle as worthy of that...The trade up only made sense for Pitts, Chase or Sewell!

I believe Smith in particular may very well slip to 12 tonight!

Unfortunately...it is two different trades and should be viewed that way in my opinion...as a separate decision had to be about staying at 12 or giving away a first rounder to move to 6.

I don’t view Smith or even Waddle as worthy of that...The trade up only made sense for Pitts, Chase or Sewell!

I believe Smith in particular may very well slip to 12 tonight!
Not if we are picking him at 6

Back
Top Bottom