Slimm's 2013 Position Rankings | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Slimm's 2013 Position Rankings

So if I'm reading this right neither you nor Slimm would have taken Jordan at #3, it will be interesting to see how it plays out,

I'm higher on Dion Jordan than I think Slimm is as we've had some arguments about him, but no in the end I wouldn't have traded up to #3 overall for him.

No I would not have traded up for Dion Jordan, although it certainly beats the hell out of trading up for a left tackle. That's about as positive a spin as I can put on it.

Give Ireland credit if he believes Jordon will be Demarcus Ware...at least it's based on some reasoning.
The Dallas Thomas pick was a gross need pick. Overall, I would have preferred to trade either down from 12 into the 20s and up from 2b and 3a into the 20s... Players like Rhodes, Carradine, Eric Reid, J. Taylor (happy we got him) excellent value..
The RD. 3 TRADES WERE TERRIBLE...Ireland got cute and got burned... Shouldve stayed where he was and grabbed Armstead and a WR.. Thoughts appreciated..

Give Ireland credit if he believes Jordon will be Demarcus Ware...at least it's based on some reasoning.
The Dallas Thomas pick was a gross need pick. Overall, I would have preferred to trade either down from 12 into the 20s and up from 2b and 3a into the 20s... Players like Rhodes, Carradine, Eric Reid, J. Taylor (happy we got him) excellent value..
The RD. 3 TRADES WERE TERRIBLE...Ireland got cute and got burned... Shouldve stayed where he was and grabbed Armstead and a WR.. Thoughts appreciated..

The funny thing is Armstread replaced Dallas Thomas at the Senior Bowl, but he himself was injured during the season. Armstread played with a broken collarbone at the joint end throughout the whole season. That is toughness and to hold his own during senior bowl is quite impressive. If Ireland was to take an injured player, he should have taken Armstread before anyone else of course having to reach at 54. Armstread will probably show early dividends as Saints starter before either Dallas Thomas or Will Davis does.

Back
Top Bottom