Slimm's 2015 Runningbacks (Underclassmen) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Slimm's 2015 Runningbacks (Underclassmen)

I saw that a little too. But he doesn't have the same power.

He's runs a bit upright (which isn't as big a deal to me) like Demarco and he's got that deceptive burst around the edge. I think Murray has added a little bit more power to his game in the pros, but Tevin is a little lighter and as a result isn't quite as powerful. He's a pretty strong runner tho.

He's runs a bit upright (which isn't as big a deal to me) like Demarco and he's got that deceptive burst around the edge. I think Murray has added a little bit more power to his game in the pros, but Tevin is a little lighter and as a result isn't quite as powerful. He's a pretty strong runner tho.

When Murray was coming out, I had him as a part-time back, because I didn't think he could hold up as a feature back. Injuries have been an issue for Murray, but he's definitely added some muscle.

When talking about Gordon's running style, I usually think of a bigger J. Charles, but the way he glides and eats up space when it looks like he's barely moving reminds me of Eric Dickerson. If Miami is drafting in the late-teens, early-20s, and Gordon is still on the board, Miami would be hard pressed to find a better option.

When Murray was coming out, I had him as a part-time back, because I didn't think he could hold up as a feature back. Injuries have been an issue for Murray, but he's definitely added some muscle.

When talking about Gordon's running style, I usually think of a bigger J. Charles, but the way he glides and eats up space when it looks like he's barely moving reminds me of Eric Dickerson. If Miami is drafting in the late-teens, early-20s, and Gordon is still on the board, Miami would be hard pressed to find a better option.
I've made the comparison to Dickerson ever since I saw this kid play in the big 10 championship in 2012.

I only really make comps to guys I've watched. Gordon was a clear Jamaal Charles comp to me. I thought Chris Johnson but then I watched more clips of Johnson....nobody is ever gonna be that fast.

I loved Murray coming out more as a football fan. I've been saying over the last couple years he's the closest guy we have to AP and he's showing it now that he's staying healthy. Watching Coleman it's that burst around the edge for a guy his size that really sticks out.

Tevin Coleman will be a pretty good starter. I just ranked him #29 on my big board.

Josh Robinson of Miss St from Round 4 onwards would be a pick I would find very difficult not to run up with a grin on my mug.

Much as I love Gordon, if you can get Coleman in the 2nd, that's a route I'd rather take. Difficult to say who will be available when we draft in the 1st, but I'm not passing up a Shane Ray (probably won't be there, but it's an example) for Melvin Gordon - given the other RB's in this draft.

Back
Top Bottom