Slimm's 2017 Runningbacks (Underclassman) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Slimm's 2017 Runningbacks (Underclassman)

Not that I think we would draft him but Marlon Macks footwork and balance is top notch, if he can ever become a good receiver out of the backfield he's going to be a scary weapon in the NFL.

Wow! It almost seems abusive to have Foreman carry the ball 51 times against a 1 win Kansas team. His 250 yards were great, but his two fumbles hurt Texas in the loss. Has now rushed for 1,008 yards in the past four games alone. Will be interesting to see where the draft hype takes him.

It Should be illegal to do what that staff is doing with him. 323 carries on year, what for? Whats the point?

If I were his dad or agent I'd pull him from the team right now.

It Should be illegal to do what that staff is doing with him. 323 carries on year, what for? Whats the point?

If I were his dad or agent I'd pull him from the team right now.

Ah, so you hink he already has an agent? Those sneaky Longhorns.:)

Jalen Hurd is transferring out of Tennessee and is wanting to convert to TE or WR so he won't be entering the draft this year. And if I'm not mistaken per NCAA rules he'll have to sit out a year for transferring so he probably won't be in the 2018 draft either.

Back
Top Bottom