Slimm's 2018 Cornerbacks (Underclassman) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Slimm's 2018 Cornerbacks (Underclassman)

Most of the corners in that top 10 are really excellent. Isaiah Oliver is another one I started looking at, and man is he good.

And Kentucky's Chris Westry definitely deserves mention here. He's 6'4" with all that wing span, and he runs as fast as Deebo Samuel.

The more I look at this group, the more I agree with this ... although now it's top 9 since Marshall went back. The fall off is after McFadden and Slimm nailed the rankings here IMO. All 9 could go in the first 2 rounds. Looking for one or so of them to fall seems like a good idea.

Wish we were more in the corner market this go around. I wouldn't be surprised if we ignored the position entirely. The dolphins have an uncanny ability of not taking advantage of what the draft has to offer due to more glaring needs. One of these days our positions of need will match up with draft depth.

Most of the corners in that top 10 are really excellent. Isaiah Oliver is another one I started looking at, and man is he good.

And Kentucky's Chris Westry definitely deserves mention here. He's 6'4" with all that wing span, and he runs as fast as Deebo Samuel.

I'm not a Westry fan because he won't tackle. Got benched for Lonnie Johnson because his tackling was so bad. I like the Johnson kid better. I'm about 50% done with my DB's for next year's class.

Back
Top Bottom