Slimm's 2018 Quarterbacks (Underclassman) | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Slimm's 2018 Quarterbacks (Underclassman)

That would not be a good idea. He's a 2nd round pick and #11 overall is too high for that. At #11 overall you're going to have the opportunity to draft real elite players.

Teddy Bridgewater is available in free agency. Just go buy him. I'd rather do that than take Lamar Jackson #11 overall.

I don't think he gets out of the top 20.

We obviously don't know any of these prospects personally- so this is just my limited option from brief interviews:
Rosen: uncomfortable, awkward, smart, not sure leader.

Darnold: comfortable, prepared, sure of himself, leader type.

This was always the case if you knew a little about both of em and where they came from.

Darnold comes from a solid background. Good, hard working parents that have instilled a lot of the right things in their son. He gets it. He has the grit that it's going to take to make it through the tough times.

Rosen has a little more of that west coast flakiness to him. But damn he looks good throwing a football. There's not been many with his skillset from the pocket that I've ever seen at that age.

I think Mora's point is a solid one. Darnold can succeed anywhere. Rosen needs the right fit to succeed. Somewhere that likes to coddle their quarterbacks and protect em from heavy criticism. Like Miami.

Those blue collar places like Cleveland don't believe in coddling. They'll call a spade a spade.

Back
Top Bottom