Slimm's 2018 Wide Receivers (Seniors) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Slimm's 2018 Wide Receivers (Seniors)

Any thoughts on Jester Weah of Pittsburgh. Weah is 6'2 210 runs a 4.4 and seems like a solid prospect for someone projected to go in the 6th or 7th round. I think his numbers dipped a bit without Nathan Peterman in 2017, but he could be a sleeper.

Right now I have him around #136 overall on my board, which equates to a later 4th round pick.

Nothing is finalized yet and it's all still fluid....there will still be some adjustment up or down, but it gives you a general idea of where I have him.

In other words, it's unlikely that he won't be in my finalized top 150 players.
Gonna go back a couple years here but I find Weah to be a near clone of Mike Williams [the Syracuse version].
I'm always a fan of receivers who offer an expansive catch radius.

Normally I'm not overy enamored with WRs but I watched some James Washington last night and he appears to play bigger than he is. The Chambers comparison is very fitting but add just a touch of Jerry Rice. Just a touch.

Another wideout that appears under the radar is Anthony Miller from Memphis. That cat reminded me just a little bit of Clayton and Duper. Perhaps it's my sleep deprived self but those were my thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom