Slimm's 2019 Cornerbacks (underclassman) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Slimm's 2019 Cornerbacks (underclassman)

IF Miami hires Richards it wouldn’t surprise me at all of Greedy Williams is the pick at 13. Instantly becomes the #2 corner and the defensive backfield will be loaded with young playmakers.

I’d rather take DL help in round 1 though.

He's not in the draft but Bryce Hall is gonna be a really fun CB prospect for next year.

And I really appreciate what Nick Howell does with that defense and secondary unit altogether, just as he did at BYU.

Love tested about how I thought/hoped he would. Haven't sorted everyone - aiming to do so on my next day off - but he'll probably be one of my Top 50 players.

One player that seems like a good fit for the Fins is David Long from Michigan. Tested well and has the man cover skills it seems they are prioritizing. Not a lot of buzz surrounding him, but he would be a solid R3 or R4 selection

Jamel Dean's a little scary because of the knee injuries, but if he can stay healthy, he appears to have the floor of a solid starter.

I see us going for Sean Bunting. Long, fluid boundary corner that makes plays on the ball.

He would be a nice selection but not gonna be there if we trade 48 for Rosen

Back
Top Bottom