Slimm's 2019 Defensive Ends (underclassman) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Slimm's 2019 Defensive Ends (underclassman)

Pachyderm_Wave

Hartselle Tigers (15-0) 5-A State Champ
Reaction score
EDGE:

1. Nick Bosa / Ohio St. / 6'4", 266

2. Rashan Gary / Michigan / 6'4" 277

3. Clelin Ferrell / Clemson / 6'4", 264

4. Anthony Nelson / Iowa / 6'7", 271

5. Brian Burns / Florida St. / 6'5", 250

6. Maxx Crosby / E. Michigan / 6'5", 255

7. Jordan Brailford / Oklahoma St. / 6'3", 252

8. Jachai Polite / Florida / 6'3", 258

9. Shareef Miller / Penn St. / 6'4", 254

10. Joe Jackson / Miami / 6'4", 275

Last edited:
2019 looks to be absolutely loaded with DL Talent. Much more quality than 2017 and just about as many potential 1st rounders. I’ve been reading about 2019 for a few months, lots of articles about how good the talent could be.

2019 looks to be absolutely loaded with DL Talent. Much more quality than 2017 and just about as many potential 1st rounders. I’ve been reading about 2019 for a few months, lots of articles about how good the talent could be.

Never seen defensive line depth and talent like this. Half of the top 60 grades could all be defensive lineman if all my key underclassmen declare.

If there was ever a year, where Miami could find quality DT’s in an effort to replace Suh and get more stout at DT, I think this would be there year?

I think this class of DE's tells us that this will probably be Cam Wakes last year with the team.

I think this class of DE's tells us that this will probably be Cam Wakes last year with the team.

Hopefully Andre Branch's...

And yeah, this DL class is sick. Legitimate first round guys guaranteed to be sitting there in the second.

Never seen defensive line depth and talent like this. Half of the top 60 grades could all be defensive lineman if all my key underclassmen declare.

Definitely, it is one of the years where you can go into round 3 and still get day 1 starter level talent. Hell, you may be able to land an elite level DL prospect at the end of round 1 when typically those guys are gone in the top 10 or so of the draft.

Love to see this list correlated with SPARQ numbers at the end of the year.

You have Brailford rated higher than other lists I've seen, and I'm surprised more people aren't talking about him. He's having a strong season. I'd say that he should return for 2019, but he's already 23 y/o. Still, good player.

You have Brailford rated higher than other lists I've seen, and I'm surprised more people aren't talking about him. He's having a strong season. I'd say that he should return for 2019, but he's already 23 y/o. Still, good player.

I think he's a little bit stiff, but he gets after it. He produces when he's on the field. Redshirted and missed some time due to injuries so he's a little bit older. He just floats around somewhere in my top 15 or so.

I was just going to ask you all about Gary out of Michigan, is he worth a high pick? He’s looked real good so far this year.

I know everyone is going to be swooning over Bosa.

There's a lot of badasses in this defensive line class. Thing with Rashan Gary is that he hasn't played in a month.

Back
Top Bottom