Slimm's 2019 Defensive Ends (underclassman) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Slimm's 2019 Defensive Ends (underclassman)

Most Underrated: Alton Robinson.

Most Overrated: Probably Shareef Miller.

I watch all Florida's games and I have to say they are stacked in talent, Jabari Zuniga is a red shirt Junior and someone I would be excited for if the dolphins drafted. The kid is just frighteningly fast of the edge, if you've not seen the epic goal line stand against Georgia yet, check it out, think he's trending up right now.

Polite is a huge talent too, Todd McShay has him #10 on his list but has him projected as an OLB.

Any of those top 5 DE on your board Slimm is instantly Miami's best.

Of course I'm a homer and want Ferrell LOL.

Will be interesting to see how Willekes tests. Doubt he runs fast or jumps well, but his work in the agility drills might offset that some. Like him a lot - nice hands and instincts. Former LB, and he finds the ball like one. But, he does need to show the juice to translate to the NFL, particularly at his size. Few defenders played better than him in 2018.

Will be interesting to see how Willekes tests. Doubt he runs fast or jumps well, but his work in the agility drills might offset that some. Like him a lot - nice hands and instincts. Former LB, and he finds the ball like one. But, he does need to show the juice to translate to the NFL, particularly at his size. Few defenders played better than him in 2018.

He was usually the best player on the field for either team in every Michigan St. game this year. At least to me he was. Really good sign if he tests well.

He was usually the best player on the field for either team in every Michigan St. game this year. At least to me he was. Really good sign if he tests well.
Agree, he was dominant.

Thoughts on Clelin Ferrell ? He looks tight in the hips and ankles, has an NFL body but doesn't play with elite strength or leverage, open field tackling ability doesn't look good and he's pretty raw with his hands, decent burst and straight line speed is his best trait athletically. I was surprised when I looked at his production tho cause that doesn't look like 1st rd ability.

Clelin Ferrell being picked out by Daniel Jeremiah as a person of interest for us yesterday. Seems to fit the range we're picking in.

Back
Top Bottom