Slimm's 2019 Offensive Line (seniors) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Slimm's 2019 Offensive Line (seniors)

Should surprise absolutely nobody but the New England Patriots and Baltimore Ravens are all over Nick Allegretti.

Since he was shockingly not invited to the Combine, a total of 29 teams showed up to his pro day.

Can't think of any other Illinois players that would've drawn that sort of crowd.

We've talked about Nijman a long time ago.

Do you have him moving into guard? That's where I'd probably feel most comfortable.

We've talked about Nijman a long time ago.

Do you have him moving into guard? That's where I'd probably feel most comfortable.

I could see him being kicked inside. I was surprised his arms measured only 34" - they looked more like 44" to me on the field.

Yeah he's still only 23. Basically only a year older than any normal Senior that didn't redshirt. He'll turn 24 a month into his rookie season. I don't even give his age a second thought to be honest.

****, my brain isn't working. I was putting him at 24 turning 25. Good call.

Hjalte Froholdt reminds me of Austin Reiter.

That's not such a bad thing. Reiter is going to start for the Chiefs at Center next year.

The All Star games might have invited the wrong Elon player to the Shrine and Senior Bowl.

C.J. Toogood has moved all around that offensive line from Left Tackle to Left Guard to Center, and was the 2016 Offensive Team MVP (a lineman getting offensive MVP pretty interesting). He has 44 starts. He was a 2018 Team Captain, All Conference 1st Team.

He blew out his Elon pro day with a 4.93 forty at 6'2" & 300 lbs, plus a 35" vertical, 9'7" broad jump, 7.36 cone, and 4.61 shuttle. That's an elite set of marks for a guy who was the leader of his offensive line.

They didn't have Oli Udoh protecting the quarterback's blind side against USF this year. They had C.J. Toogood doing it.

Compelling Center prospect.

Back
Top Bottom