Slimm's 2019 Wide Receivers (underclassman) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Slimm's 2019 Wide Receivers (underclassman)

I'm sure you're about ready to post your 2020 rankings, but the UC WR group looks just amazing. Haven't given anyone this comp yet, but Tylan Wallace reminds me some of Odell Beckham Jr. Creates separation everywhere, wins contested catches (A+ ball skills), is quick and violent after the catch. Obviously, I'm not predicting that kind of success, but it's easy to love his game. With Jeudy, Shenault Jr, CeeDee Lamb, Ruggs III, and Tyler Johnson (Sr), it looks like the best group in a while. I'm hoping that pushed someone down to the top of the 2nd - assuming Miami is successful at losing in 2019.

I'm sure you're about ready to post your 2020 rankings, but the UC WR group looks just amazing. Haven't given anyone this comp yet, but Tylan Wallace reminds me some of Odell Beckham Jr. Creates separation everywhere, wins contested catches (A+ ball skills), is quick and violent after the catch. Obviously, I'm not predicting that kind of success, but it's easy to love his game. With Jeudy, Shenault Jr, CeeDee Lamb, Ruggs III, and Tyler Johnson (Sr), it looks like the best group in a while. I'm hoping that pushed someone down to the top of the 2nd - assuming Miami is successful at losing in 2019.

I usually start putting 'em up a week or two after the draft. I like your comparison for Wallace. I have as my #2 underclassman WR behind Jerry Jeudy.

Hey Ted-
Can you tell us anything about Preston Williams? Looks like Tenn transfer to CSU. Monster size and some monster games.

Hey Ted-
Can you tell us anything about Preston Williams? Looks like Tenn transfer to CSU. Monster size and some monster games.

Worth a shot as a UDFA. He’s talented - we recruited him coming out of high school.

But he comes with very concerning character issues that caused him to go undrafted.

Back
Top Bottom