Slimm's 2020 Linebackers (underclassman) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Slimm's 2020 Linebackers (underclassman)

I like Terrell Lewis he’s got vines for arms but he’s another kid where the production needs to match the physical gifts.

Cause boy he’s gifted. Kinda feels like something’s missing though in terms of consistency of play snap to snap. I don’t know if it’s unable to get into a rhythm with all the bama rotation or what

I like Terrell Lewis he’s got vines for arms but he’s another kid where the production needs to match the physical gifts.

Cause boy he’s gifted. Kinda feels like something’s missing though in terms of consistency of play snap to snap. I don’t know if it’s unable to get into a rhythm with all the bama rotation or what

He’s always hurt. Can’t stay healthy.

I haven't paid much attention too him, are the physical gifts as good as Dylan Moses ?

He’s always hurt. Can’t stay healthy.

So would you if you are miami as a rush lb which is what he’s gonna be in the pros take him with a pick on day 2?

At worst he looks like a talented situational pass rusher. He’s more talented than that 5th rounder we just burned van ginkel lol

So would you if you are miami as a rush lb which is what he’s gonna be in the pros take him with a pick on day 2?

At worst he looks like a talented situational pass rusher. He’s more talented than that 5th rounder we just burned van ginkel lol

Day 2 is about right. Freakish physical talent but he’s made me skiddish with how much he’s constantly hurt. Something is always ailing him.

McShay compared Terrell Lewis to Jevon Kearse. I don’t know how old McShay was when Kearse was at Florida - but I can assure you he’s not Jevon Kearse.

McShay compared Terrell Lewis to Jevon Kearse. I don’t know how old McShay was when Kearse was at Florida - but I can assure you he’s not Jevon Kearse.

Kearse was one of those ultra freak guys. From a pure talent standpoint he was more dominant than Chase Young right now

PFF sure seems to like Utah State linebacker David Woodward have him ranked 13th out of the top 50 college players have Simmons 30th
Took a look and he seems to be extremely active in all 3 phases, run stopper, pass defender, pass rusher with an eye for creating turnovers.
Would be a nice pickup in the 3rd round if he was still available.

PFF top 50 college players

Don't like the fact that he has an undisclosed injury, would like to know...
Seems like there more than a few players I like that are out with injury - CB Bryce Hall and DE Julian Okwara maybe hoping they slip in the draft has something to do with it.

Last edited:
PFF sure seems to like Utah State linebacker David Woodward have him ranked 13th out of the top 50 college players have Simmons 30th
Took a look and he seems to be extremely active in all 3 phases, run stopper, pass defender, pass rusher with an eye for creating turnovers.
Would be a nice pickup in the 3rd round if he was still available.

PFF top 50 college players

Don't like the fact that he has an undisclosed injury, would like to know...
Seems like there more than a few players I like that are out with injury - CB Bryce Hall and DE Julian Okwara maybe hoping they slip in the draft has something to do with it.

For players like him, it is going to come down to how they test. The combine is not the end all of a player, but the players need to be an NFL level athlete.

Curtis Weaver has a really nice weekend. Tested similarly to (gulp) Trey Flowers.

Do Weaver, Anae and Baun all project to play the same role in Miami’s D? If so, how do they stack?

Back
Top Bottom