Slimm's 2020 Offensive Line (seniors) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Slimm's 2020 Offensive Line (seniors)

Move this guy inside to guard

Louisville OT Mekhi Becton announces that he will forego his senior season and enter his name into the 2020 #NFLDraft At 6-7, 360, he’s a mammoth sized OT prospect that packs a powerful punch.

Last edited:
As the year has progressed, the overall o-line class has really impressed me. I can easily see getting really good players at the end of round 2 early round 3.

I really like Nick Harris as a center, but he s a little light, but fudge does he move really well. Same with Josh Jones at tackle...move so well for a guy his size. Jones looks like he is going to end up in round 1.

Thomas, Wierfs, Jones, Wills all look like they could and should go in round 1.

The Center group is really nice as well...besides the top 2, Harris, Hennessey, and Hanson all look like nfl level starters.

I would say that OL is right behind WR as the deepest group...

Leonard Davis is the last guy I can remember that size that was moved inside to guard. I'm just not sure I see it. I think the guards need to be a bit more maneuverable with lower center of gravity.

I think Mekhi Becton should stay at left tackle or move to right tackle. He frequently switches to the right side in unbalanced looks if I recall correctly.

OT Matt Peart UConn #65
Good size, good feet:

Wow...I've only just got a look at Indiana left tackle Coy Cronk and I think that's a real diamond in the rough for the left guard position.

Liking him, good feet on the big man. Also RG Simon Stepaniak #72, check out play at :32

They look like good athletes at that size, both aggressive with good, nimble feet.

Jonah Jackson is a guy I had never really got round to watching until the Senior Bowl. But then I went back and looked at his tape at Ohio State as well as Rutgers.

He's a reminder that really, sometimes, this isn't very hard. I don't know why coaches and front offices make it harder than it is with guys like Michael Deiter.

Back
Top Bottom