Slimm's 2020 Offensive Line (underclassman) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Slimm's 2020 Offensive Line (underclassman)

No, they should've taken Garrett Bradbury instead of Wilkins like I said they should do.
In retrospect have to agree. I liked the Wilkins pick at the time but maybe it was just safe route.
My point though remains, the OL must be rebuilt using significant draft and FA assets.

Curious how you guys would rate Tommy Kraemer vs Martin and Nelson?? I feel like his predessors were better players

Also, any thoughts on Eichenberg?? I think he's a senior but didnt see a thread for them yet

Curious how you guys would rate Tommy Kraemer vs Martin and Nelson?? I feel like his predessors were better players

Also, any thoughts on Eichenberg?? I think he's a senior but didnt see a thread for them yet
Not sure how I missed the thread that was clearly there, but see him at 7th

I doubt they'll do it but I think the two Buckeye guys could turn pro now as redshirt sophomores -- Josh Myers and Wyatt Davis.

Both elite recruits who started slowly at Ohio State but I kept an eye on them because I remembered how highly they were rated, including by some analysts who typically nail the offensive line positions.

In last year's Rose Bowl I didn't understand why Ohio State's run blocking was suddenly better than it had been all season, especially against a talented run defense like Washington. Then I took a look at one of the Buckeye guards. It was Wyatt Davis, who really hadn't been out there much all season.

Love that Greedy Humphrey kid. Nasty! County strong.
Plays with bad intent. In today's game it starts in the
center IMO.

Grab that dude with our 3rd R1 and I'm like happy!

Love that Greedy Humphrey kid. Nasty! County strong.
Plays with bad intent. In today's game it starts in the
center IMO.

Grab that dude with our 3rd R1 and I'm like happy!
I don't think greedy is close to coming out. Wasn't he a red shirt fresh last year? I do think he is impressive. That whole line. I would sub all 5 in for Miami. One of the most impressive lines in the country.

I don't think greedy is close to coming out. Wasn't he a red shirt fresh last year? I do think he is impressive. That whole line. I would sub all 5 in for Miami. One of the most impressive lines in the country.

He's coming out. Already talked with his parents. Got an agent. We're gonna get him!

I doubt they'll do it but I think the two Buckeye guys could turn pro now as redshirt sophomores -- Josh Myers and Wyatt Davis.

Both elite recruits who started slowly at Ohio State but I kept an eye on them because I remembered how highly they were rated, including by some analysts who typically nail the offensive line positions.

In last year's Rose Bowl I didn't understand why Ohio State's run blocking was suddenly better than it had been all season, especially against a talented run defense like Washington. Then I took a look at one of the Buckeye guards. It was Wyatt Davis, who really hadn't been out there much all season.

Living in CA, I saw a lot of Wyatt Davis at St. John Bosco HS. I was ecstatic when the Buckeyes landed him. But I was a bit surprised that it took a bit longer than expected for him to start making an impact. The kid has always had the tools be really, really good. As an OSU guy, I selfishly would like to see him stick around another season. But if he somehow ended up in MIA next season, I certainly wouldn't be upset about it.

Would it surprise anyone if wirts played guard in tbe pros? I was hoping to see a better foot speed and foot athlete as a pass protector on the edge.

I’m struggling with that combo as an nfl tackle. Massive rear end. I might project that more phone booth

Ahh evidently playing left tackle today due to injury. Ok I get it more now.

Be a right tackle or guard for me with that foot speed and feet

Last edited:
When I watch Tyler’s reps at center I can clearly see the floor and the ceiling of the player..

When I watch Creed play center I can’t get a read on his run blocking ability because of that offense, anyone else frustrated?

When I watch Tyler’s reps at center I can clearly see the floor and the ceiling of the player..

When I watch Creed play center I can’t get a read on his run blocking ability because of that offense, anyone else frustrated?

Completely agree - you can see and get an indication for the pad level Biadasz plays with. I’m just not real sure about Humphrey yet.

Go get a look at LG #68 for Oregon (Lemieux) when you get a chance.My goodness what a player.

When Tristan Wirfs gets beat it's typically to the inside - has a tendancy to get beat to the inside. Not quite as sticky of a blocker as the hype indicates. Which is why I think he's leaning towards coming back for his Senior season.

Back
Top Bottom