Slimm's 2020 Quarterbacks (seniors) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Slimm's 2020 Quarterbacks (seniors)

LOL, cut after one week? Why don't you do just one positional list that includes both seniors & draft eligible underclassman?

I’ve considered dropping him since I made the thread. Just gave him a chance to see if any arm strength improvements were made.

He’s not an NFL starter. His ceiling is a Will Grier type prospect.

I like to keep underclassman and seniors separate - I go much deeper and identify more prospects.

Already some calls from among the Arkansas media wondering why Nick Starkel isn't playing more. Evidently they had a pretty blah performance offensively against FCS opponent Portland State. Starkel got picked off, but he was also 4 of 5 for 48 yards whereas Hicks was 14 of 29 for 143 yards (those are USF numbers).

Did you get a look at Elijah Sindelar's game?

Seems like two years we've been talking about him. Had a hell of production line on the Nevada game, though obviously they lost the game in the end.

When you watch him play you still can't help but see this gorgeous body beautiful guy with a golden gun heaving the football everywhere it can go.

Man Brian Lewerke looked so promising has a sophomore and then had an up and down year last year. Just looked awful week 1 to the point the Sparty fans chanted for Rocky Lombardi.

Granted Shea Patterson made a lot of bad reads too and got booed by Michgan faithful

Did you get a look at Elijah Sindelar's game?

Seems like two years we've been talking about him. Had a hell of production line on the Nevada game, though obviously they lost the game in the end.

When you watch him play you still can't help but see this gorgeous body beautiful guy with a golden gun heaving the football everywhere it can go.

Not yet, but I did take a really good look at J'Mar Smith and I thought he looked like an NFL quarterback vs Texas.

Debuting at #9

Evidently Mike Glass had a ludicrous game against Coastal Carolina.

20 of 22 for 188 yards, 3 TD, 0 INT, with 6 runs for 13 yards and a TD. Took 1 sack for -2 yards.

Continues his streak of ultra efficiency.

I've taken a close look at his arm strength in the past. He's got legit NFL velocity. He may be short at 6'0" & 209 lbs but he's got tools.

Ran 61 times for 449 yards and 6 TD last year. Was sacked 10 times for -37 yards. Passed 72 of 117 for 1,024 yards, 9 TD, only 1 INT.

Last edited:
Didn’t take Chad Morris very long to realize he shouldn’t have picked Ben Hicks over Nick Starkel. That decision was baffling and reeked of favoritism.

Starkel looked better on limited reps last week and looked miles better this week against Ole Miss.

Arkansas is worth watching again.

I literally cackled out loud in front of my computer when I saw this throw. This is just stupid level arm strength from Elijah Sindelar. My goodness.

Back
Top Bottom