Slimm's 2020 Quarterbacks (seniors) | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Slimm's 2020 Quarterbacks (seniors)

I wouldn’t necessarily criticize the Andy Dalton comparison - I’ll just say that if a team can get 200+ touchdowns out of Burrow like Dalton put up, he’ll be a fairly successful pro.

It's both compliment and criticism.

Dalton has been a successful pro, that is true.

It is also true that no team during the span of Dalton's career has looked at one of their picks in the 2011 draft and said, "Man we should've taken Andy Dalton."

Slimm, you have any thoughts on Tyler Huntley? Based on my limited exposure to him, he has nice feet, shows pretty good anticipation, and throws a gorgeous deep ball. Accuracy looked good overall, but I see that 2019 represents a big jump in performance (so far). Arm strength looked good enough - not worse than Burrow.

Slimm, you have any thoughts on Tyler Huntley? Based on my limited exposure to him, he has nice feet, shows pretty good anticipation, and throws a gorgeous deep ball. Accuracy looked good overall, but I see that 2019 represents a big jump in performance (so far). Arm strength looked good enough - not worse than Burrow.

He's really improved as a quarterback. Although I'll never be able to get some of those performances earlier in his career out of my head, like that 4 INT game against Arizona St. I believe.

Decision making and learning how to play the position of quarterback is much better than earlier in his career.

Well, it’s the second week in a row Herbert has demonstrated great leadership and came through in the clutch to lead his offense on the game winning drive in a do or die situation while trailing in the final minutes.

Go ahead and make it 3 in a row as Oregon fell behind by 2 scores early. Herbert was steady as he led Oregon back in front, then got some help from the defense and special teams. Then he proceeded to trounce the trojans.

Like I said, I can see the growth with Herbert as a quarterback. He's getting it done.

Go ahead and make it 3 in a row as Oregon fell behind by 2 scores early. Herbert was steady as he led Oregon back in front, then got some help from the defense and special teams. Then he proceeded to trounce the trojans.

Like I said, I can see the growth with Herbert as a quarterback. He's getting it done.
How dare you be fair and balanced on all players,Slimm...You know,according to dipsticks on this forum,..you have a Bama bias....

How dare you be fair and balanced on all players,Slimm...You know,according to dipsticks on this forum,..you have a Bama bias....

That's just by posters that show up out of nowhere and haven't read 10 years worth of draft material - all they're looking at is the avatar.

Like I said a long time ago in the Tua vs. Trevor thread, anytime someone shows up and immediately accuses others of bias - is simply biased themselves.

There's a reason Jalen Hurts isn't on my draft board and why I've never subscribed to him as an NFL QB prospect....it's because I watched him play for 3 years at Alabama :lol:

Alabama is hated all over the world, Namor. And we wouldn't have it any other way. :lol:

Senior Josh Love from San Jose' St. looks pretty damn good.

I think he'll be drafted.

I'm so torn between tua and Herbert. I see them top 2 hands down. Tua is so damn intriguing. He can redefine miami...or...then Herbert is frickin 6'6 230 frickin Roth clone...ugh!!! What an awesome problem

Herbert has all the physical tools. HE's there with Wentz and Allen as far as physical freaks. I will say that he seems more accurate than Allen ever did and has looked more like his very good Sophmore season and redeemed his down year last year.

There are things I like about Burrow, but I do tend to shy away from guys who only show for one year. Just a personal preference.

I think burrow has a future in the NFL but I don’t think your passing on a future elite QB if you don’t take him. I feel the same way about Fromm

it’s tua, then I wanna take homerun shots at Herbert/love. Outside of those 3 I’d be underwhelmed. Just my preference.

Back
Top Bottom