Slimm's 2020 Quarterbacks (underclassman) | Page 28 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Slimm's 2020 Quarterbacks (underclassman)

Tagovailoa just got carted off the field. Poor kid. WTH is Saban doing keeping him on the field?

Last edited:
Hip injury... Just taken from the stadium in an ambulance...

Geez...

People saying Saban is an idiot when it wasn’t even halftime yet and Alabama needs all the style points they can get to make the playoffs.

don’t be hindsight experts folks

Honestly really feel bad for the kid...

One way or another -- he's never going to be the same.

Too much bad football karma to ignore.

Jordan Love is making some nice plays today. When he throws across the field it’s pretty impressive. Does it with ease, and looks poised, if dolphins were to draft him they’d have to put a lot of work into him though. Bench him a year to learn the system and clean up things.

Dolphins luck with Tua having potentially career ending injury. We just can't pick him with our top draft pick now, too many injuries and he may never be the same. He has all the ability in the world but the best ability is availability. Just can't imagine how he would even hold up in the NFL, especially with our current O line. It's a real shame.

Dolphins luck with Tua having potentially career ending injury. We just can't pick him with our top draft pick now, too many injuries and he may never be the same. He has all the ability in the world but the best ability is availability. Just can't imagine how he would even hold up in the NFL, especially with our current O line. It's a real shame.

Reality would seem to dictate the "bad luck
misfortune whatever" in this case is
100% on Tua. It's HIS LOSS.
End of story.

That’s a shame, that was pretty much the only knock on the kid was his durability. This is a freak injury but it’s going to absolutely wreck his draft stock. I hope he took out some insurance earlier this year.

That’s a shame, that was pretty much the only knock on the kid was his durability. This is a freak injury but it’s going to absolutely wreck his draft stock. I hope he took out some insurance earlier this year.

Whatever the perception was in regards to his durability before, you can throw that out the window. If he comes out for the draft, some team will be taking a chance HOPING he is able to physically withstand the rigors of football.

Eason just moved up the draft lists.

He was already my #2 choice, but this was largely because I thought we could steal him in the second. Now, I fear he'll rise.

Back
Top Bottom