Slimm's 2020 Runningbacks (underclassman) | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Slimm's 2020 Runningbacks (underclassman)

With so many picks, I wouldn’t be opposed to taking 2 solid RBs if they compliment each other.

definitely down for one of the top guys and then AJ Dillon

Slimm, with what Taylor did at the combine And the speed he displayed, also displayed were a set of nice natural hands, coupled with his production The past 2 seasons, have you seen anything in his technique when it comes to this fumble issue he has?

Slimm, with what Taylor did at the combine And the speed he displayed, also displayed were a set of nice natural hands, coupled with his production The past 2 seasons, have you seen anything in his technique when it comes to this fumble issue he has?

I've issue a composite RB thread in the draft forum, and I did talk a little about what I see in regards to Taylor's fumbling issues in that thread.

I've issue a composite RB thread in the draft forum, and I did talk a little about what I see in regards to Taylor's fumbling issues in that thread.

I think I might take a shot on that talent and coach him up to hold that ball like your life depended on it..

Taylor meet Flores might fix that..

I think I might take a shot on that talent and coach him up to hold that ball like your life depended on it..

Taylor meet Flores might fix that..
That’s what i was thinking too kind of.. if we are gonna use an earlyish pick, this dude could be a beast

That’s what i was thinking too kind of.. if we are gonna use an earlyish pick, this dude could be a beast

This is a world class athlete that has hi level running and catching instincts, to pass on such a talent at a reasonable spot in the draft wouldn’t be wise.

Just like a mandate from Andy Reid reigned the wild stallion that Pat Mahomes was in college...good thing they didn’t pass because of their preconceived notions like most would of.

Plus, the mandate from the right coach, isn’t the only thing, it’s about becoming a pro and working on your weakness..he looks to me like his arms are a bit short, maybe that could be it.

Hard to see miami pairing a jordan howard and aj Dillon together. Skill sets are too similar. Like Dillon really like the value at 70 but don’t see a Miami marriage in the cards

Hard to see miami pairing a jordan howard and aj Dillon together. Skill sets are too similar. Like Dillon really like the value at 70 but don’t see a Miami marriage in the cards

With the success Derrick Henry had in the postseason i wouldn't be surprised if Dillon goes higher than expected.

For me I want Clyde Edwards Helaire in round 2. Mainly because of the anger he runs with to finish off runs.. the key first down to finish off Alabama where he bounced off the first tackle to push on through for the game clinching first down sticks in my mind and probably slimm's too.

He may not have the paper measurables of Taylor or Swift, but when you put him in the backfield he is a pretty complete back not one area where he is a monster at but solid all around back and he is a dog, Guy is 5'8 207 but he lowers the shoulder and wins because of his height and core strength, He also uses his free hand to fight off tacklers.. he has massive thighs which coupled with his height reminds me alot of Maurice Jones Drew.

With that said i wouldn't mind Swift or Taylor early if it comes to that i think those 3 RB's are all going to be successful.
Swift is a lock to be a success in the NFL in my mind, Taylor should be as well but man i want the anger i have seen edwards helaire run with on this team.

Last edited:
I know the Dolphins worked out Taylor, but my inclination is he fumbles too much for Flores to trust.

I think we draft Swift or Akers tonight.

Akers is a dog, I wouldn't be surprised if he's Flores's pick.

Back
Top Bottom