Slimm's 2020 Runningbacks (underclassman) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Slimm's 2020 Runningbacks (underclassman)

Jonathan Taylor / Wisconsin / 5’11”, 221 looks good too

Either him, Swift, Etienne, etc. it makes no difference. The fins DESPERATELY need a downhill runner in between the tackles. Nothing against Drake but IMHO he's not the kind of RB you call on in a 3rd and short situation.

Clyde Edwards Helaire has really impressed me. 3 star guy from Venice, La. He is so short seems very tough for guys to bring down. ran well on Florida and Auburb

Give me one of Hill, Akers, Hubbard, or Vaughn (from the Sr group) late Day 2 or early Day 3. No need to burn a 1st or 2nd when players like that will be available later.

Give me one of Hill, Akers, Hubbard, or Vaughn (from the Sr group) late Day 2 or early Day 3. No need to burn a 1st or 2nd when players like that will be available later.
What do you think of Feaster and Rico Dowdle at SC. I really like Feaster on late day 2 or day 3

What do you think of Feaster and Rico Dowdle at SC. I really like Feaster on late day 2 or day 3

I see that he was a top recruit and that he's very fast, but he hasn't really been on my radar. Any thoughts on his career not meeting expectations?

I see that he was a top recruit and that he's very fast, but he hasn't really been on my radar. Any thoughts on his career not meeting expectations?
Im not exactly sure. In 2017 he split time with Etienne. they had the same amount of carries, then in 2018 Etienne was the work horse. Im not sure if there was some kind of injury, or he simply got beat out by the best RB in the country. I don't follow SC that much, but as a Gator and SEC homer ive watched them 3 times this year. Maybe Florida makes everyone look good bc I really liked the tiny 3 name guy at LSU too. but, I think Feaster is a really good fit with today's NFL RB

Clyde Edwards Helaire has really impressed me. 3 star guy from Venice, La. He is so short seems very tough for guys to bring down. ran well on Florida and Auburb
Yes throw in Bama now too.
Wondering if he is any chance to come out early and roughly what pick range he might fall into?

Back
Top Bottom