Small brief and predict the score. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Small brief and predict the score.

kingfin23

This is the Year
Reaction score
I think with Johnson coming back. It will be a long day for the Dolphins. However, I said this to myself when Miami visited Chicago. They got nice set of tall WR, s in Marshall and Jeffries., and the Dolphins lock them down. So this defence is for real. On the other hand. Lions defence is tough. I think this will be low scoring. Dolphins 20 Lions 17

The Lions secondary is exposed as Dolphins move pocket. Tannehill throws for 3 TDs 300 yards

Miami 27-14

i actually like miami in this one...if it werent for the lions facing that awful falcons d and the falcons o giving the game away late the lions would be coming in on a losing streak...i think miamis the better overall team here...but calvin johnson can ruin any best laid plans...still i think the lions are more pretenders than anything else...

Lions were missing a lot of keys in that Falcons game. Also coming off a bye and thats huge. I think Miami is playing a lot better than the Lions but think they come up a little short.

I'm going 30-13 dolphins. One of these scores will be a deep ball, not necessarily to Wallace.

I expect Calvin to make a couple of big plays, but Stafford to give us a couple.
I think we have a little success in the run game, Tannehill keeper will keep them honest.
I expect Lazor to move the pocket some, and be efficient with the passing game.
Detroit struggles to run the ball, but makes some plays with tight ends, and backs in the passing game.
Overall a few good lone Fins drives will be the difference
27-20 Fins

Fins - 66

Lions - Forfeit with 8:26 left in the second quarter after Stafford and Johnson dislocate their hips on the same play.

We need to be stout against the run. If we can force Stafford to pass I am sure it can be a Rivers 2.0 game.

Back
Top Bottom