Smh Minkah Not A "top 10 Defensive Rookie" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Smh Minkah Not A "top 10 Defensive Rookie"

I think it hurts him that he may not have a true position but that's ridiculous. I'm a pessimist but I guarantee he's top 10 at season-end

Un-f-ingbelievable. How much do these highlight watchers get paid to write this content?

he has veteran ability day 1. I haven't watched the other rookies they mention play, and quite frankly I don't care. I just want FitzMagic to keep making plays on third down that change the game and I'll be happy. The defense looks great this year.

Minkah will need to post unbelievable measurable stats to even sniff national recognition. The media does not respect or even care at all about the Miami Dolphins - and thats perfectly fine by me. Doesn’t change the fact they are 2-0, 1st place in the AFC and that I’ve been smiling for 10 straight days.

I don’t need them to tell me how good Minkah Fitz is. Just keep winning.

That's ridiculous. I doubt as much has been asked, as far as responsibility or system knowledge, of any other rookie. He has performed like a top quality veteran.

I bet there are some Titan, and Jets coaches who have him higher...lol

it looks like many of the players mentioned in the article have made more plays that make the stat sheet pop (picks, sacks, and hits on qb). Not hating on them, but fighting through a blocker and making an open field tackle on third and 1 can be equally impressive and game-changing as those plays.

Give it time. Sure there are many good players that might shine in 1-2 games. Magic will be show through 16 games and not occasional blimps. Like the rest of the team, if we keep winning the respect will come, but slowly.

he's all over the field making plays, what kind of odds can i get that he will be the def r.o.y????? i check if vegas has that bet

I'm all in on Fitzpatrick and think he's the best player we've drafted since Jake Long in terms of immediate impact and getting his HOF bust ready, but he's hasn't exactly lit the league on fire yet. He's a sure tackler and doesn't make a lot of mistakes but hasn't done too much yet that makes you go wow thats special. I fully believe he will get there with the splash plays but its just not there yet but its only been 2 games. The list is what it is, 2 games in its hard to judge any of those players really.

Back
Top Bottom