Smith going to San Fran?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Smith going to San Fran??

merlin00069

All-Pro
Reaction score
Since i've noticed alot of people on this board either dont want a QB or want Alex Smith i was curious as to what you guys think about San Fran maybe taking Smith at #1? I saw then talk about this a little bit on ESPN and i myself have always thought they were going to take Rodgers.Yes this could be a smokescreen but seriously what would you guys want to do if Smith is gone? Take a RB...Take Rodgers...Trade down? Cheers. BTW ...Im a Rodgers fan still so id love to see him here.I think he's more polished and will be a bigger star in the NFL.

If Smith is gone then i would like to trade down and draft 1 of the 3 top Rb's.I do feel that Rodgers will be a 49er.

fish fan 4 life said:
If Smith is gone then i would like to trade down and draft 1 of the 3 top Rb's.I do feel that Rodgers will be a 49er.

Ill say this...i know that most teams have a slightly higher grade on Smith than on Rodgers simply because of the height difference. That being said i honestly dont knwo what the niners are going to do. Ive been on the Rodgers bandwagon since he went to Cal and im staying on it, but like i said before we need a QB here ...now....so if Rodgers does go to San Fran then i want Smith here, but i stand by my intital thought and i prefer Rodgers.

According to the NFL draft program this afternoon, Sal Palintonio (I know I spelled it wrong) who is covering the 49'ers for the draft reports that the 49'ers are trying to work out a contract with Alex Smith for the 1st pick in the draft. Looks like the 49'ers now rank Smith ahead of Rodgers...

merlin00069 said:
Ill say this...i knwo that most teams have a slightly higher grade on Smith than on Rodgers simply because of the height difference. That being said i honestly dont knwo what the niners are going to do. Ive been on the Rodgers bandwagon since he went to Cal and im staying on it, but like i said before we need a QB here ...now....so if Rodgers does go to San Fran then i want Smith here, but i stand by my intital thought and i prefer Rodgers.
I would not mind haveing Rodgers.I just think the 49ers are going to pick him.

PoorRichard said:
According to the NFL draft program this afternoon, Sal Palintonio (I know I spelled it wrong) who is covering the 49'ers for the draft reports that the 49'ers are trying to work out a contract with Alex Smith for the 1st pick in the draft. Looks like the 49'ers now rank Smith ahead of Rodgers...

I thnk they always have its just hard to NOT take Rodgers being the local guy. It's also because their grades are so close it's hard to decifer the two. Smith has a higher grade with most because of his height....thats pretty much it. They are both highly accurate and very smart the other difference is the system the two QB's ran in college.

Back
Top Bottom