Smith versus Waddle | Page 29 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Smith versus Waddle

Trade down to Atl or Cincy, and still most likely get Smith. Any further it gets risky. And if we get a damn-the-draft-pick-value-board-we-want-our-qb MASSIVE haul, I'll pass on Smith and trade back to wherever. But if those don't happen, I'm on board with Smith at #3 now.

Trade back to 5 pick up smith and pick up a 2nd. Use 18 and 2 2nds to move back into the top 10 and grab Chase ;) problem solved

I think Waddle will be there in the 8-12 range but Smith and Chase will take a Top 5-7 pick, probably a little earlier.

The question will be how bad do you want Smith or Chase?

IF Miami is in love with one or both of them then they either take one at #3 or trade down just a spot or two and no further.

It will depend on how high the 3rd QB goes.
It's not a guarantee that Waddle leaves Alabama this year.

It's not a guarantee that Waddle leaves Alabama this year.
He would be getting very bad advice if he is being told to stay.

He will be drafted in the top half of round 1 this spring.

He would have to go top 5 NEXT year to make it a good financial decision.

He would be getting very bad advice if he is being told to stay.

He will be drafted in the top half of round 1 this spring.

He would have to go top 5 NEXT year to make it a good financial decision.
Saban has some type of magic that makes these kids come back. Look at Leatherwood, Harris, Smith and Moses.

Saban has some type of magic that makes these kids come back. Look at Leatherwood, Harris, Smith and Moses.
None of those guys were rated as high as Waddle though.

This would be like Etienne going back to Clemson.That decision cost him a year of 1st round money he will never get back.

None of those guys were rated as high as Waddle though.

This would be like Etienne going back to Clemson.That decision cost him a year of 1st round money he will never get back.
Leatherwood, Moses and Smith were all mocked in the 1st round at some point before they went back. I believe Moses had an injury so I get that. But Smith skyrocketed so that decision looks better, Leatherwoods stock has actually went down some and I guess it could be said that Harris lost a year and is a RB.

Just rare that this many studs came back to school. I have seen a lot of kids not rated nearly as high leave.

Leatherwood, Moses and Smith were all mocked in the 1st round at some point before they went back. I believe Moses had an injury so I get that. But Smith skyrocketed so that decision looks better, Leatherwoods stock has actually went down some and I guess it could be said that Harris lost a year and is a RB.

Just rare that this many studs came back to school. I have seen a lot of kids not rated nearly as high leave.
I could be wrong but I don't think at this time a year ago none of those guys were thought to be 1st rounders, let alone first half the 1st round.

Did waddle injury his ankle again? I haven't seen anything on him.

He limped off the field the other night.
That's what I'm asking about. How serious was it. I haven't seen any follow up. He didn't re enter game right?
I was skeptical him playing do to risk of re-injury. Seems like that's exactly what happened...

Back
Top Bottom