Smooth Tannehill T-Shirt | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Smooth Tannehill T-Shirt

u do realize that every single qb we have had before tannehill has had a ton of talent around them, so its only fair we give him the same chance with the same talent.

for example, the 1 year we made the playoffs in the past 10 years with pennington, his top wrs were ginn, bess, and cammarillo, and camm was lost for the season in week 12. now those were talented guys.

Yes, as well as how tough that schedule was for Penny, and the o-line only allowed penny 1 1/2 seconds on average more to throw the ball. Tannehill needs to learn to throw the ball within .5 sec on average, all the top QB are doing it...right?

Yes, as well as how tough that schedule was for Penny, and the o-line only allowed penny 1 1/2 seconds on average more to throw the ball. Tannehill needs to learn to throw the ball within .5 sec on average, all the top QB are doing it...right?

tough schedule jab, exactly what do u think teams thought about miami on there schedule when they saw it?

pennington took a very weak team and elevated it with his good qb play, with wrs at his disposal that make the wrs tanny has now look like jerry rice and randy moss in there primes.

was the wildcat a part of our success? no doubt about it, we ran the ball well, but pennington also played really well, well enough where ppl around the nfl, not fin fans, voted him runner up mvp, to only the great peyton manning

sure played like a mvp vs baltimore in the postseason didnt he??? whoops :baghead:

this is too easy no challenge in it even

sure played like a mvp vs baltimore in the postseason didnt he??? whoops :baghead:

this is too easy no challenge in it even
o great comeback, i only ****ing wish i can bring up one of tannehills playoff failures, but unfortunately there are none to bring up, bc u actually need to qualify for the playoffs in order to fail in the playoffs.

dont worry, he will be elite by the 2014 :lol::lol:

I'm a fan of Chad Pennington but there is some revisionist history going on with respect to his performance in 2008. We did struggle to score points, we did play an extremely weak schedule and still just squeak by some awful teams.

What Pennington did was not turn the ball over and provide leadership. And again, I'm a fan of Pennington, a big fan. I think that if his body hadn't fallen apart he could have had a Hall of Fame career.

o great comeback, i only ****ing wish i can bring up one of tannehills playoff failures, but unfortunately there are none to bring up, bc u actually need to qualify for the playoffs in order to fail in the playoffs.

Bro get another sig and avatar -_- lol

I'm a fan of Chad Pennington but there is some revisionist history going on with respect to his performance in 2008. We did struggle to score points, we did play an extremely weak schedule and still just squeak by some awful teams.

What Pennington did was not turn the ball over and provide leadership. And again, I'm a fan of Pennington, a big fan. I think that if his body hadn't fallen apart he could have had a Hall of Fame career.

that was deff part what made him awesome for us, but he also threw for 3630 yds that year, with zero weapons at his disposal, and when i say zero, i mean zero. ginn,bess, and camm. where are those guys now? ginn is only 1 in nfl i believe as a 4th wr/ pr on the cards.

yeah i know take a shot at what i said 2 years ago while you and the chumps sit on the fence...comes with the territory i guess...there are leaders and there are followers

It's tough to remember when you change your stance week to week.

not really. i have not really changed my stance.

the closest thing i came to changing my stance was a few weeks ago before he stunk it up again, but i never ever said i am confident in him as the long term option. i guess i was a sucker in believing maybe he had turned the corner, but then came the jets, ravens, and pats games

that was deff part what made him awesome for us, but he also threw for 3630 yds that year, with zero weapons at his disposal, and when i say zero, i mean zero. ginn,bess, and camm. where are those guys now? ginn is only 1 in nfl i believe as a 4th wr/ pr on the cards.

And we continue to measure Tannehilll on the 7+ year established veterans curve.

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

not really. i have not really changed my stance.

the closest thing i came to changing my stance was a few weeks ago before he stunk it up again, but i never ever said i am confident in him as the long term option. i guess i was a sucker in believing maybe he had turned the corner, but then came the jets, ravens, and pats games

You'll be back.

Don't make excuses for the QB.

3rd year qb vs what a 9 year vet??? makes sense apples to apples...tannys already passed for more tds than penny ever did all while taking care of the ball at a similar rate...no 1-15 schedule no wildcat to crutch on no tom brady shredded knee week 1

yeah i know take a shot at what i said 2 years ago while you and the chumps sit on the fence...comes with the territory i guess...there are leaders and there are followers

u put it in ur sig, its not like i went back 2 years ago to a post u made in a random thread and used it against u.

also, ur arrogant attitude in ur defense of tannehill makes u an easy target with stuff like that.

u talk him up as a great qb all the time, whether its just in random threads or ur ''hoopsscoops'' telling everyone hes a boss, hes the best young qb in the nfl, etc, yet when he fails 2 years in a row, there u r deflecting all the blame away from him.

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

Don't make excuses for the QB.

im not, im saying what he had, but pennington being a very good qb, was able to get the most out of below average guys.

he did fail big time in the playoffs, no one is denying that, he was awful, but sadly it was far and away the most enjoyable year we have had in this millennium.

u put it in ur sig, its not like i went back 2 years ago to a post u made in a random thread and used it against u.

also, ur arrogant attitude in ur defense of tannehill makes u an easy target with stuff like that.

u talk him up as a great qb all the time, whether its just in random threads or ur ''hoopsscoops'' telling everyone hes a boss, hes the best young qb in the nfl, etc, yet when he fails 2 years in a row, there u r deflecting all the blame away from him.

i didnt deflect blame from him at all...this thread was talking about the last playoff season when the crutches carried us and how you made it about chad pennington when this team was going nowhere with that noodle arm til they rolled out the wildcat even with a 1-15 schedule

Back
Top Bottom