Smooth Tannehill T-Shirt | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Smooth Tannehill T-Shirt

Ryan Tannehill this:

Of2hiHg-1.gif

or this:

AI5vufB-1.gif

ok, thats ur opinion and that is fine. i do believe he matters

Well of course he matters. I certainly don't think QB play is irrelevant. That team is struggling to win games now with Stanton (who isn't good) and Lindley (who is AWFUL) playing quarterback. But... they're still winning. Everything didn't fall apart. There's good talent there, but mostly there is great coaching. That's why I'm so intrigued by that slim chance that we can get Jim Harbaugh. I think that he would completely flip the script for us. That's a man who makes losers into winners.

I go back to that Packers example again. Matt Flynn isn't good. He's not a good quarterback. Yet he plays well for Green Bay in relief of Aaron Rodgers. Aaron Rodgers is the best quarterback in the game, but it's not all him.

Well of course he matters. I certainly don't think QB play is irrelevant. That team is struggling to win games now with Stanton (who isn't good) and Lindley (who is AWFUL) playing quarterback. But... they're still winning. Everything didn't fall apart. There's good talent there, but mostly there is great coaching.

That's why I'm so intrigued by that slim chance that we can get Jim Harbaugh. I think that he would completely flip the script for us. That's a man who makes losers into winners.

i deff agree, i would love for harbaugh, i dont really understand the ppl against him. as u said, the guy is a proven winner.

even in a year where his whole entire coaching situation has been a major distraction, bc its been the worst kept secret that hes done in san fran since the beginning of the year, the 49ers still have a decent chance at finishing 500. thats a ''down'' year for harbaugh''.

i would die for 8-8 to be our ''down'' years in the future. id give him anything he wants, ross has plenty of money, if it means paying him 7-8 a year, or even 10, so be it. a good young coach, someone who can potentially be with ur franchise for 10 plus years.

Back
Top Bottom