Snoop Minnis released | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Snoop Minnis released

BenchFiedler

Undrafted Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Marvin "Snoop" Minnis was released yesterday by the Argos, a Canadian Football League franchise. This is sad that he could be released by a CFL team considering that he was supposed to be our 4th or 5th wide receiver last year...I saw him during practice last year and he was very fast..I guess his problems would be his size or maybe he doesn't have great hands..
clear.gif

That's hilarious.

BenchFiedler, man you must have a lot of time on your hands to find this info! LOL.

I was suprised to see him get cut last year, I thought for sure that he was going to be our 4th/5th WR. If you get cut by a CFL team, then i doubt an NFL team will give you a work out.

won the state title at northwestern. he cheated off of me in algebra 2. he couldn't seperate in the nfl, but great hands and leaping ability though.

Ya he could before his injuries. Had a very good rookie year.

#1 Fan said:
won the state title at northwestern. he cheated off of me in algebra 2. he couldn't seperate in the nfl, but great hands and leaping ability though.

:roflmao::roflmao:I thought I was the only one with one of those stories! Lenny Harris cheated off me in Biology at Jackson!

Back
Top Bottom